As I embark on my GMAT journey with only 1 month in hand. Here's my game plan:
1. Read all Manhattan GMAT Guides
(Starting with Foundation, then moving onto the specific guides)
2. Perhaps purchase the Veritas
course, watch the videos
3. Look at the Aristotle SC Grail
4. Read the OG13 and the OG QR2 and OG VR2
5. Do a GMAT diagnostic exam
6. Review my notes
7. Do the Manhattan CATs, Veritas
8. Review my notes
9. Do the GMAT Preps + Additional question bank
10. D-day baby!
Am I being too ambitious in my plans? What can I avoid doing? What should I be doing instead?
Are the CATs that I am choosing the right ones to go for? I need to get 750+
Thanks a million folks!