Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 10:40

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

please rate my essay

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

The success of a company correlates directly with the average job satisfaction of its employees.

You may select 1 option
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

please rate my essay [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2012, 02:59
The success of a company correlates directly with the average job satisfaction
of its employees.(analysis of issue)

The statement claims that success of a company directly relates with the average job satisfaction of its employees.I disagree somewhat with the author’s viewpoint.The success is a wider term than merely relating it with job satisfaction.
The employees who are satisfied with their jobs ,may the one who don’t get enough adventurous work to perform in their company.They may do same routine work,where they don’t need to update with time. The employees can also be satisfied ,if they are paid well . The average job satisfaction is measured by calculating the job satisfaction for all employees and dividing it by total number of employees. It may be possible that some of the employees ,who are paid well and get better facilities at company are highly satisfied than other employees. So It would be the foolish assumption to consider that all employees of a company are satisfied with their jobs.
Nevertheless,the job satisfaction can be one way to find the success or working of a company . However,it is not worth to consider the company’s success signal . The average job satisfaction does not provide the enough information needed to measure the success of a company.
The success of a company is measured in terms of sales,profit,expenditure,savings as well as the job satisfaction level of employees.But the average job satisfaction can be achieved easily ,if the company is using “flat” salary system.It means,it does not follow the salary system on the basis of dynamics, rewards or work of the employees.Hence,the employees who do nothing are more satisfied than the employees who do hard work and bring new ideas at work place.
In sum,the success of a company does not directly correlate with the average job satisfaction.The author here requires to take some more data and facts to analyse the success of a company.
please rate my essay   [#permalink] 16 Jul 2012, 02:59