I was reading through the past evaluations you have given and they seem to have the best advice...I was hoping you could have a quick look at me!
I am 20 years old (looking to apply for harvard 2+2) and:
- I am half Fijian (minority)
- Penultimate year of my Finance degree (GPA 4)
- Penultimate year of my Bachelor of Laws (GPA 3.8)
- On a scholarship to my University (leading University in Australia)
- I was awarded 1/10 students across the entire Australian University student population - as the student of the year by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- I am the current elected president of the Business Faculty
-Treasurer of a charity that eradicates hunger
-Mentored a homeless child once a week
-Founder of an Investment Association
- Am about to find an anti-discrimination association
- Lead my University Management team to second position in the Global Management Competition (Aus).
- I have mooted (argued in court) in the International Criminal Court, in Hague (Nertherlands)
In terms of work experience:
- I am mentored by an Macquarie Bank (Australia's leading Investment Bank)
- I have completed a clerkship at Herbet-Smith Freehills (UK's Number one litigation law firm)
- I have completed an internship at Deloitte, Corporate Finance.
- I have also completed an international clerkship in Malaysia's leading litigation firm (Albar & Partners)
- I am looking to complete an internship at Goldman Sachs this Decemeber.
I am taking a semester of Uni (as my Uni does tri-semesters) and am preparing for the GMAT for over a 3 months, and doing charity work in Fiji - I am aiming for a 750.
I hope you (or anyone
) gets back to me - thank you!!