Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Jul 2014, 03:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Please review my essay

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Please review my essay [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2014, 05:12
Hi everyone,

I wrote a few essays for my TOEFL next week, but it's hard for me to rate them on my own . I struggle a bit with writing and I would really appreciate if you can help me by reviewing my essay. Thank you so much in advantage for your support!

When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer to complain in writing and others prefer to complain in person. Which way do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Customer service becomes more important as the competition increases in many markets. Customers have several options to choose their way to complain about a product or also poor service. In my opinion, it’s better to complain in writing due to several reasons which I want to explain in the following.

First, I can be more objective when I complain in writing. It is easier for me to focus on the real problem of the product or the service when I write down the facts. In contrast, if I speak to a person, I can may get to personal, despite the person is maybe not responsible for the problem.

Second, I posit that it’s possible to use more details by complaining in writing. For example, Im able to email photos of damages or I can send specific error-files from an electronic device. This can help to speed up the process to get the problem solved.

Third, if you complain in person you often speak to an assistant or people working for the call center. If you complain in writing, it’s easier to reach decision makers which often can solve you problem faster because they have the right or the budget to help you directly. You just need to get the email address from the person how is in charge, what is easier than many people think. For Instance, I bought a new, expensive couch and its delivery was delayed for several times. I found the email address from the CEO’s office on the internet and wrote an email. One day later my couch was delivered.

One last reason for complaining in writing is that you can make use of new media technologies. Complaining via Twitter or Facebook turns out to be one of the most effective ways to complain about a problem because it’s public. Companies don’t want their customers to read problems from other customers on their social media appearences. Out of this reason they try to help you as fast as possible.

To sum it up, to complain in writing offers you several advantages which you should make use of. Every customer is of high value for a company and they should try to help you as good as they can. To choose the right way of complaning helps you to get your problems solved faster.
Please review my essay   [#permalink] 05 Apr 2014, 05:12