Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Please review these online MBAs [#permalink]
07 Aug 2007, 10:55
I have been researching through the net to find out best possible B-Schools that I can apply for an online MBA.
I came up with this list after comparing the rankings and searching
1) Kelley School of Business (Indiana)
2) University of Massachusetts - Amherst (a.k.a, Isenberg school)
3) University of Massachusetts - Lowell
4) University of Florida - Warrington School of Business
Kelley - Seems to be little expensive of the lot. Around 45K
2) Amherst is reasonable. But they said, for online the degree will be worded,
"Professional Masters of Business Administration"
3) Is the least expensive of the lot
Now, I dont know how these fade on Quality of education.
Can anyone please make a point.
Also, in future if I want to do Doctoral programmes (in a univ different from where online degree is earned) will they be accepted or any limitations.
I wanted to try in Tepper business school, but it doesnt look it open to public??
Last edited by getMBA2008 on 07 Aug 2007, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.