Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Please Suggest way ahead - Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
05 Jun 2013, 21:07
PLease find my profile and help me in suggesting a way ahead.
1) full-time work experience Working for a MultiNational It consulting Organization - Infosys in the domain of Logistics consulting or 4 years(till Aug 2014). I am a third party consultant to my client. Work is focussed on analysing the volume and neccessity of the business for customer, suggesting the ways to optimize their transportation by planning their shipments across Europe. Also expertise in Technical functioning of IT integration tools to minimize transportation costs. Solution design to reduce the warehousing overheads and integrating the financials to the planning.
3) College info: Undergrad in MEchanical Engineering from Vasavi College of Engineering, OSmania University with 75% aggregate.
4) Extra-curriculars: Pioneered a club withing Organization that provides education to under-previliged kids by adopting 2 schools and teaching their classwork. Various Organizational leadership activities such as conducting a marathon for Environmental awareness, handling various events with a reach of 9000 people.
5) Your target programs. A full time MBA. (Preferably with Supply chain Management as Major) Applying in R1 2013-14
6) Your post-MBA goal. Post MBA I wish to work in a MNC in the filed of Logistics/Supply chain Management as a consultant. Within 3 years I will gain substantial knowledge on the industry and then take up challenging roles such as Logistics manager/Scheduling Expert/Plant manager . 10 years post my MBA i wish to set up a Logistics consulting firm that provides solutions by integration with IT consulting.
Questions: 1. I applied last year to Kelley, UNC, UT-McCombs, Mays and Broad and gor rejects from all 5. Is it worth applying this year again with the same score. Will my additional experience of 1 year fetch me an advantage this time? 2. With my Profile, can I crack into top 20-25 Universities. If Yes, where should I improve on? and what should my GMAT target be? 3. This year I have listed out 5 more universities(with great reluctance). Do I stand a chance for the following If I apply for Round 1?