I took GMAT twice and scored 640. Improved on Q second time, but V really took me down. I know I can improve. Am practicing. Was planning to re-take GMAT around 13 Sept (the 31 calendar days clause).
BTW thanks to GMATClub - improved my Q score and I still have a few more practices left and I know those will only help me improve. Also thanks to chineseburned got a 6 in AWA this time.
Back to the problem - guess what, a couple of days back my client company tells me I'm part of a budget cut. I'll be sitting for an interview after 4 long years so I have to brush up my technical skills if I still want to have a job. Also, am not sure whether I'd have a job in US or have go back to my country.
So now do I study for my interview or fully concentrate on my GMAT. I was planning to get started on my essays and re-take GMAT, but now I absolutely don't know what to do.
Since I'm a consultant, my parent company is retaining me and is on the lookout for something for me. But I'm not sure given the bad timing, do I continue with my GMAT prep or postpone it by a year (2010 fall) given all this mess. I really don't want to do that, but not sure. I'm already 26.
Also, if I applied this year I could ask my current Manager from my consultancy firm to write my recco. But if I apply in 2010, the he'd be my previous supervisor.
Honestly, I'm confused on all fronts
. Pls help.