Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 18 Sep 2014, 07:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

pls do this for me

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 27

pls do this for me [#permalink] New post 23 Jun 2014, 01:20
Vendor: In Country X, there are several prominent C/N/S fabric manufacturers. Each of these fabric manufacturers develops fabrics in unique combinations in order to product differentiate. The combinations vary in percentages but usually include varying ratios of cotton, nylon, and spandex (C/N/S).
We can therefore be able to determine, on the basis of compositional analysis, where the next piece of clothing that we buy from our supplier originally came from. Once we figure that out, we can cut out the supplier and source directly from the original manufacturer.
Indicate two different statements as follows: one statement identifies an assumption required by the antique expert's argument and the other identifies a possible fact that, if true, would provide significant logical support for the required assumption.

Assumption Required

Possible Fact

Other pieces of clothing have already been purchased from the supplier, all of which were made of the fabrics cotton, nylon, and/or spandex (C/N/S).

Some of the pieces of clothing purchased from the supplier were not made of cotton, nylon, or spandex.

Fabric manufacturers often tried to enter into each other's markets and experimented in producing batches of fabric in ratios of cotton, nylon, and spandex (C/N/S) that directly competed with the other manufacturers in Country X.

There was considerable overlap in product selection offered by the various fabric manufacturers.

The next piece of clothing to be purchased from the supplier will likely be made of only cotton, nylon, and/or spandex (C/N/S).

Most fabric in Country X was made at one of the several manufacturers.

please, help me do above questions. Thank you

If anyone in this gmat forum is in England,Britain, pls, email to me, (thanghnvn@gmail.com) . I have some questions and need your advise. Thank a lot.

pls do this for me   [#permalink] 23 Jun 2014, 01:20