I would appreciate if you could give me some feedback on my profile.
1) Basic demographic info: Age 26 Female; Indian; fluent in English;
2) Educational Background: Masters in Telecommunication Engineering from UtDallas, Undergrad in India, GPA 86/100%
3) GMAT: 640 (47Q/31V)
4) Work experience: 4yrs Systems Test Engineer- Have experience in dealing with customers mainly. Can think of like a Customer support Engineer-Presently in Telecommunications company in bay Area.
5) Extra-curricular: Had been elected as Secretary of IEEE,ISTE when I was in my under graduation in India. Basically part of executive committees. Organized several international level events. Have certificates for all of them too.
5) Schools: Haas School of Business @Berkeley - Evening and Weekend MBA Prgm, UCLA @Los Angeles FEMBA, or <pls suggest if any other good school for parttime MBA in my range>
I don't know if I am aiming too high;
I really dont want to retake my GMAT since I have a very hectic work schedule. But if the situation demands it and if I am in a very bad state than maybe I would consider.
Thanks for your time!
I believe 640 is a competitive score for the programs that you mentioned.
As far As GMAT in EMBA program is concerned, you can always defend your 640 in your optional essay.
Please understand at the current age when you are choosing to do EMBA , the adcom already knows that you have tight work schedules, so you can always defend your GMAT
Do well in your essays and believe me you are in.
You might check the options like http://www.fuqua.duke.edu/programs/duke ... ntinent/..
. just a thought.
What you wanna do with EMBA is more important
Let me know if i could be of any help
Free Essay Editing Service