Pls let me know what colleges should I target and should I got for 1 year MBA or 2 Year MBA.
I am an Indian /IT/Male. GMAT - 660.
Work Experience - 8+ years with Infosys ( working in US since last 6+ years ). Client - Bank of america. I am leading a team of 5 people in a project for a maintenance project for Bank.
B.Tech - NIT Calicut with 65% ( Civil Engg)
10th - 78%
12th - 65%
1) Was President of Cultural association club at College.
2) Hosted many cultural fest at college level.
3) Passionate about cooking. Have taken few cooking courses.
4) Performed on All India Radio.
5) Got 44th position in state level Science Quiz competition.
6) Got many prizes in school for sports( mostly athletics ).
7) Won many prizes in school for Elocution and Recitation competition.
I can try to get some good recommendation from my client managers in US ( Bank of America ). Should I target for 1 year MBA seeing my work experience in Europe colleges or will 2 year MBA be also good for me?.
Also pls let me know if you think below colleges will be good to target seeing my profile.
1) London Business School
3) IE Business School
4) HEC Paris
6) Emory 1 yr MBA
Let me know if you think there is any college which you think I can remove if the chances are very low.
Before I respond, could you please clarify what you want to do with your MBA and where do you want to do it?
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog