Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Request you to share my chances at schools of Canada and Australia
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience ---- Leading team of Managers for the last eight years out of total work ex of 11 years Industry - Financial services, Functin - Business Development , No international exposure, progression from Sales Trainee to State Head, Many achievements in professional career
2) Your GMAT. - 630
3) College info: Graduation - Bachelors in Business Admin (2000) , Decent GPA , Local Indian University
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience ---- Involvement with local photography shoot club, conducted workshops
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. ---- None
6) Your target programs --- Full time programs only in US, CANADA and Australia
7) Your post-MBA goal --- Ideally, remain in the financial services only, but at the same time am flexible to take move in other industry offering me role in business development
You could consider them if you could get some sponsorship, but you are definitely young enough to do full-time programs as well.
For Canada, your GMAT is about 30-40 points lower than average for most top Canadian skills, but your experience can make up for it, and Canadian schools don't seem to be such "Sticklers" for the GMAT Sooooo: Rotman, Ivery, Queens McGill, Sauder. Just try and make up for it in other ways.
The case in Australia is similar. You have Melbourne Sidney, Adelaide, Swinburne... all of which you can likely get accepted to.
Check out this awesome article about Anderson on Poets Quants, http://poetsandquants.com/2015/01/02/uclas-anderson-school-morphs-into-a-friendly-tech-hub/ . Anderson is a great place! Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I...