Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Aug 2014, 20:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Pls rate my essay...i have my test scheduled in 15 days. Plz

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Pls rate my essay...i have my test scheduled in 15 days. Plz [#permalink] New post 27 Sep 2011, 04:29
Hi,

Following is my essay on Issue Analysis. Can someone please review and reply the feedback and rating.
---

The author of the passage states that, “In an enterprise, the process of making a product is more important than the product it self”. Some of the factors that support the claim are quality of the product, research and ideas used to make a product and the accomplishment of the product. I agree with the author’s opinion. If the process of making a product is handled efficiently, then the product made also will result of good quality.

Firstly, a product is easily saleable if the quality of the product is meeting customer’s expectations. The quality of the product will be good if the process of making the product is handled efficiently. E.g. In a clothing industry, if a clothing manufacturer does not pay attention to making a dress in terms of good quality cloth material, the machinery used to tailor the dress and the measurements to be used for stitching a dress, to mention few, then a customer would not buy the product even though the dress looks attractive.

Secondly, a lot research and brainstorming are needed to prepare a product and sometimes as a result of researching we might find alternative or better and cost-saving solutions. E.g. at Bell Labs in the 1940’s, several scientists were trying to develop a transistor technology that could be demonstrable. Instead, the scientists stumbled upon an idea that created ground work for the microchip. The process of research led a new design that was highly cost effective.

Additionally, some people believe that a product is important than the process of making it. E.g. food industry; chocolates and candies with different color attract people, mainly kids. However, if the process of making them such as using correct proportion of ingredients and good quality of ingredients is not good, then despite the attractive appearance of chocolates and candies the customers will not but them.

In sum, I believe that the process of making a product is important than the product it self.
---

Thanks,
K
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Pls rate my essay...i have my test scheduled in 15 days. Plz   [#permalink] 27 Sep 2011, 04:29