Joined: 04 Feb 2012
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V31
GRE 1: 321 Q161 V160
WE: Research (Pharmaceuticals and Biotech)
, given: 103
Plz cud you evaluate my chances at top B schools? [#permalink]
11 Oct 2012, 03:10
Hi Stacy and Co,
Please could you help me evaluate my chances at the elite B schools..i am a in a fix? trying to see if my profiles fits into any of the top B schools or shud i look beyond!
heres my profile!
26 year Indian Male
Goal: To open a biopharmaceutical company in India (improving the current status of research and development for medicinal product)- create more jobs for biotechnology graduates in India, affordable medicines for developing countries.
Work experience: 3+ yrs
Current Job: Working as an assistant manager (Quality Control) at Dr. Reddy’s laboratory- A biopharmaceutical company in India from past six months.
Prior to this I was working as a scientist (research and development) for 2.5 yrs at Biocon Ltd.-Another biotechnology based company.
Educational background: Post Graduation-Masters of Science (Medical biotechnology) -Distinction holder (78%), Graduation-Bachelors of Science (Biotechnology)- Distinction Holder (81%).
Leadership & Community Experience:
1) Working on innovative methods of statistical analysis for better medicinal product analysis from past two years-but unsuccessful yet, work in progress
2) Student council President -2008-09, Apart from regular student activities conducted a research awareness program -instigated the importance of research in school going class X students, I was sent for leadership training program from college.
3) College Cultural Secretary 2007-08
4) Student Council General Secretary 2006-07
5) School Captain - Class X 2001-02
Thanks in advance