1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?working as sap bo consultant (3.5 years)
2) Your GMAT. 700
3) College info:jntu hyderabad, your GPA or grade average 55% (guess it converts to 2.2 or something in GPA)
your major chemical engineering, year of graduation 2009
i had to take break for two years in BTech cause i had 2 major accidents at that time, and fractured my hand and leg. so i completed my Bachelors in 6 years.(i think ithis is a major backdrop in my profile)
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
team lead at my current work.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA. NO
currently pursuing Pg-diploma in Management through distance education
.(exams in dec 2013)
hoping this will give some cover-up for my low grades in BTECH.
6) Your target programs.
i want to pursue my MBA with out much burden on my pocket. so aiming for a good school with low program fee. will be delighted if u suggest some colleges.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) Your post-MBA goal.
interested in Joining any firm at management level
as i am currently working as business reports developer , i think my experience combined with an MBA will help me in taking managerial level decisions .
Push +1 kudos button please, if you like my post