Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 18:11 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:11

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 35 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GPA: 3.61
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
Re: Sloan (MIT) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink]
Are you able to login to site to check application status. When I do it I am getting error "can't process your login information right now " .Is anyone getting same error too ?[/quote][/quote]

I was getting the same problem... but now I am able to log in...

Same status as before... "Being Evaluated" and no messages
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Shilpi85 wrote:
mn123 wrote:
Still no news from Sloan. Guessing schools know who they want to invite and would have sent the invites by now, rather than waiting for the last day. Preparing for a ding :(

Are you able to login to site to check application status. When I do it I am getting error "can't process your login information right now " .Is anyone getting same error too ?

I am - still being evaluated!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V34
Send PM
mn123 wrote:
Shilpi85 wrote:
mn123 wrote:
Still no news from Sloan. Guessing schools know who they want to invite and would have sent the invites by now, rather than waiting for the last day. Preparing for a ding :(

Are you able to login to site to check application status. When I do it I am getting error "can't process your login information right now " .Is anyone getting same error too ?

I am - still being evaluated!

Me too, I have the status: "COMPLETE AND BEING EVALUATED"
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.06
WE:Management Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
any invites today yet ?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Send PM
FROM Sloan Admissions Blog: On the Road (Again!)
Several colleagues and I from the Admissions Team have recently returned from interviewing MFin candidates in Shanghai and Paris. We have really enjoyed meeting and getting to know all the aspiring MFins better through our one-on-one interviews. Here are some snapshots from our trip:

In other news – MSMS and MBA Program interviews are starting and will continue through March 21, 2014. In addition to holding interviews in Cambridge, our team will be traveling to the following cities:

London, Paris, Madrid, Tel Aviv, Mumbai, Dubai, Shanghai, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires

Please see our previous post for interview tips. Best of luck to all interviewees!

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Send PM
PiotrekB wrote:
any invites today yet ?

Has anyone received a decline notification?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [9]
Send PM
Kudos
I just called the Admissions Office. I was told that more invites are being sent today and tomorrow, periodically through the day.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
deanejack wrote:
I just called the Admissions Office. I was told that more invites are being sent today and tomorrow, periodically through the day.

Any dings reported as of now ??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 168 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
Schools: Stern '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 770 Q51 V44
WE:Analyst (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Shilpi85 wrote:
deanejack wrote:

Dings should be tomorrow. I am preparing myself for the ding, at least I am still in the running for Wharton.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GPA: 3.94
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Got an invite yesterday evening for an interview in Paris (I am Amsterdam based).

Good luck to all those still waiting!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ConsultingOrBust wrote:
Shilpi85 wrote:
deanejack wrote:

Dings should be tomorrow. I am preparing myself for the ding, at least I am still in the running for Wharton.

I am prepared to see a ding since the day link to my optional essay was visited but showed duration watched as 0 secs :(
So much of work put in yet not getting seen once hurts :(
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Shilpi85 wrote:
ConsultingOrBust wrote:
Shilpi85 wrote:

I am prepared to see a ding since the day link to my optional essay was visited but showed duration watched as 0 secs :(
So much of work put in yet not getting seen once hurts :(

We can drink about it together tomorrow.

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
I wouldnt worry about the watch duration being 0 sec. I had the same problem - someone saw my video for 0 seconds on Jan 15th... I assumed the worst but then., someone logged in on Feb 14th and saw the whole thing...

I believe the first 0 sec, is Sloan verifying that the link works - i.e during checking whether the application is complete...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
I think there may be significance in that some are "complete and being evaluated" as before while some are receiving error messages. I have a feeling which is unsubstantiated but a feeling, nevertheless, that one group is being "wait listed" while the other group was essentially never seriously considered.
"
Intern
Intern
Send PM
REBECCA72 wrote:
I think there may be significance in that some are "complete and being evaluated" as before while some are receiving error messages. I have a feeling which is unsubstantiated but a feeling, nevertheless, that one group is being "wait listed" while the other group was essentially never seriously considered.
"

Good hypothesis. Which one do you think might get waitlisted? The one that was giving an error?

I called adcom office as well - they say they are still sending invites, and will continue doing that tomorrow as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
mn123 wrote:
REBECCA72 wrote:
"

Good hypothesis. Which one do you think might get waitlisted? The one that was giving an error?

I called adcom office as well - they say they are still sending invites, and will continue doing that tomorrow as well.

I think that the ones with the error message are the ones they are still considering - whether for an actual invitation or for consideration later on. I think the others ("complete and being evaluated") were summarily dismissed. But again I could be mistaken - it's only my thought on this.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
REBECCA72 wrote:
"

I am hoping that the "complete and being evaluated" is the waitlisted group, that would be a lot better than getting dinged.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  56   57   58   59   60   61   62  ...  71   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts