Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 06:24 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 06:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 190 [6]
Given Kudos: 140
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
Schools: Owen '16 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q44 V44
GPA: 3.73
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 42
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
GPA: 3.1
WE:Education (Education)
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Marketing, Nonprofit
GRE 1: Q161 V165
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Re: Ross (Michigan) Class of 2016- Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
newsRoss wrote:
FROM Ross (Michigan) Admissions Blog by Soojin Kwon: End of Year Reflections
We’ve made it through another Admissions season and what a roller coaster it has been. We’re always excited to welcome our incoming class, but we have particularly high expectations for the Class of 2016. They are the most dedicated group we’ve seen, traveling to admissions events and visiting campus multiple times, many braving snowstorms on the East Coast, Midwest and even the South (hello, Atlanta). As you may have heard (or experienced), this year, we implemented the team exercise. It was held on campus as well as in four other countries. For those who aren’t familiar with it, we invited...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB

Sounds like R3 pickings are going to be really slim :cry:
Current Student
Send PM
sokrunrchik wrote:
newsRoss wrote:
We’ve made it through another Admissions season and what a roller coaster it has been. We’re always excited to welcome our incoming class, but we have particularly high expectations for the Class of 2016. They are the most dedicated group we’ve seen, traveling to admissions events and visiting campus multiple times, many braving snowstorms on the East Coast, Midwest and even the South (hello, Atlanta). As you may have heard (or experienced), this year, we implemented the team exercise. It was held on campus as well as in four other countries. For those who aren’t familiar with it, we invited...
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB

Keep the faith!! Hopefully we are a part of that group!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: Ross '16 (WL)
Send PM
anujkhatiwada wrote:
sokrunrchik wrote:
newsRoss wrote:

Keep the faith!! Hopefully we are a part of that group!

Anyone know when they will be calling? Last two rounds they were explicit with when they were going to call. Today? Tomorrow?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Just received an email from Ross to create a UofM Friend Account to view my decision online... It says the decision will be available at 9:00 AM on May 15th.

I don't know whether this is a good sign (they want me to know as soon as possible), or bad sign (they don't want to call me and thus are just directing me to an automated response page).

Between Ross and the 3 other schools I'm waiting to hear back from, my mind is spinning.

Anyone else get an email like this? Or know if it's a good or bad sign?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools: Ross '16 (WL)
Send PM
Kudos
sterlingstreet26 wrote:
Just received an email from Ross to create a UofM Friend Account to view my decision online... It says the decision will be available at 9:00 AM on May 15th.

I don't know whether this is a good sign (they want me to know as soon as possible), or bad sign (they don't want to call me and thus are just directing me to an automated response page).

Between Ross and the 3 other schools I'm waiting to hear back from, my mind is spinning.

It's very standard. Whether you get in or not - everyone needs access to Wolverine Access to view their decision. If you are not yet affiliated with U-M they send you an email to create a "friend account" to access the decision. Each round they have an official post date (May 15) but admissions calls come 1-3 days before that post date typically. Best of luck!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 190 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
PPKoop wrote:
Each round they have an official post date (May 15) but admissions calls come 1-3 days before that post date typically. Best of luck!

This has been true in previous Rounds and I would not be surprised if it were true in R3. On Soojin's blog she said that calls would go out *on* the 15th this time though...so don't put yourself through unnecessary agony today/tomorrow if your phone doesn't ring.

//fingerscrossedforall

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 2.99
Send PM
teleste wrote:
PPKoop wrote:
Each round they have an official post date (May 15) but admissions calls come 1-3 days before that post date typically. Best of luck!

This has been true in previous Rounds and I would not be surprised if it were true in R3. On Soojin's blog she said that calls would go out *on* the 15th this time though...so don't put yourself through unnecessary agony today/tomorrow if your phone doesn't ring.

//fingerscrossedforall

Good luck!

Where did it say that calls would go out on the 15th? I just saw that she said they would be making some calls "mid-May." My guess (just a guess) is that they will call R3/WL admits tomorrow, with a few more WL admits to trickle out later as the final numbers become set. Good luck everyone!
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 190 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
justneedone wrote:
Where did it say that calls would go out on the 15th? I just saw that she said they would be making some calls "mid-May." My guess (just a guess) is that they will call R3/WL admits tomorrow, with a few more WL admits to trickle out later as the final numbers become set. Good luck everyone!

I thought that's what I read in April's blog post. I stand corrected. You are right and PPKoop hit it right on the head as well.

Ufff...like Spinal Tap...I suppose it is time to turn up the anxiety to "11".

:-D

Go Blue.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sterlingstreet26 wrote:

Yep, received that email as well yesterday. Oh, back to the agony of waiting again.

Fingers crossed for everyone!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [3]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Kudos
Can confirm that calls have begun going out. Received mine earlier this afternoon. West coast applicant. Good luck everyone!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [1]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
Kudos
Congrats!

There goes any productivity at work for the next hour or so...*crosses fingers*
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
EngineeringMBA wrote:
Congrats!

There goes any productivity at work for the next hour or so...*crosses fingers*

It's nearly 6pm ET. Anyone else hear anything?

Congrats on the admit btw!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V39
GPA: 3.04
WE:General Management (Retail)
Send PM
I am a waitlist candidate from R2, I went to check my UMich account and where I could previously click "view decision", and subsequently see my waitlist announcement, now, there is no link there at all. Anyone else notice this?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 680 Q43 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q45 V42
GPA: 2.81
WE:General Management (Education)
Send PM
Clintf wrote:
I am a waitlist candidate from R2, I went to check my UMich account and where I could previously click "view decision", and subsequently see my waitlist announcement, now, there is no link there at all. Anyone else notice this?

I am also a R2 wait lister and my "view decision" link is still active.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
Send PM
enip727 wrote:
Clintf wrote:

I am also a R2 wait lister and my "view decision" link is still active.

Same here, my "view decision" is still active too.
Current Student
Send PM
Clintf wrote:

I have the same thing that you do here. I can no longer see my view decision link.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Clintf wrote:

I can see a message "Available links will vary based on application" .... no links there !!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts