Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:27 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:27

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 56
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Johnson - Class of 2016
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V40
Send PM
Re: Johnson (Cornell) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink]
I applied rolling admissions and still have not heard anything.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
GMAT 1: 670 Q47 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V40
Send PM
Kudos
I'm starting to think Johnson is on some scam type of stuff. They had this rolling admissions begging people to apply, however I think the only reason they wanted more people to apply was to pad their application stats with no real intention of even admitting those in the rolling admissions period.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [2]
Given Kudos: 57
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V40
WE:Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Kudos
greerwest wrote:
I'm starting to think Johnson is on some scam type of stuff. They had this rolling admissions begging people to apply, however I think the only reason they wanted more people to apply was to pad their application stats with no real intention of even admitting those in the rolling admissions period.

People got in from the rolling admissions round, I can tell you that. Furthermore, any application sent in this late to any school is going to be a long shot. Just based on those two factors, I'd say its hard to say Johnson is "scamming" anyone.

Check out this link if you haven't already: https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/Full-Tim ... Myths.aspx While it pertains to the now-defunct Round 4, the lessons are the same for post-R3 admissions.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Concentration: Marketing
WE:Editorial and Writing (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Kudos
Applied April 29th
Interview invite May 2nd
Interview May 16th
Admitted just now! :D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mullet wrote:
Applied April 29th
Interview invite May 2nd
Interview May 16th

Congrats, Mullet!
Are you going to attend? :)
Have you interviewed on campus?
Do you have any tipps about the interview?

I submitted on April 29th, too, and yesterday I got the invite to schedule an interview within the next few weeks.
I am an international applicant.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Concentration: Marketing
WE:Editorial and Writing (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Kudos
Schingi wrote:
mullet wrote:
Applied April 29th
Interview invite May 2nd
Interview May 16th

Congrats, Mullet!

I submitted on April 29th, too, and yesterday I got the invite to schedule an interview within the next few weeks.

I interviewed on Skype. It was one of the nicest interviews I have had for a business school. The interviewer really made sure to make the atmosphere casual. It was more of a conversation with a few questions thrown here and there.

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mullet wrote:
Schingi wrote:
mullet wrote:
Applied April 29th
Interview invite May 2nd
Interview May 16th

Congrats, Mullet!

I interviewed on Skype. It was one of the nicest interviews I have had for a business school. The interviewer really made sure to make the atmosphere casual. It was more of a conversation with a few questions thrown here and there.

Good luck!

Hey Mullet! Thanks for the information!
Who did the interview with you?
I think I am gonna have my interview with Heidi, tho I'm still not sure.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
WE:General Management (Telecommunications)
Send PM
。。。。。。

Originally posted by soloherm on 28 Jun 2014, 08:32.
Last edited by soloherm on 29 Jun 2014, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
WE:Business Development (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
hey i need to get in touch with one of the admitted students - international ones... just got in off the waitlist 2 days back ! plz pm me need a lot of help n hardly anytime left to start school
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: Cornell MBA 2014-2015 Essay Updates and Tips
Read tips on the updated essay sections for the Cornell MBA Two-year and One-year programs in Ithaca, NY. Learn more and follow our admissions blog.
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: Johnson Admissions Team Opens Up
April is the time to visit us whether you are admitted, interviewing or still looking to get a sense if Johnson is the place for you.  We are still accepting applications until April 30th and will be reviewing candidates on a rolling basis.  You will have the benefit of getting a decision on your application throughout April, so let us know if you are going to apply!  
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: The Admissions Experience and Staying Inspired
Inspiration is everywhere and I see it every day through the admissions process.  Take this time to reflect and let us know how we can help.  The application process can be incredibly introspective, so I hope you also find inspiration. 
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: Johnson Admissions Team Opens Up
April is the time to visit us whether you are admitted, interviewing or still looking to get a sense if Johnson is the place for you.  We are still accepting applications until April 30th and will be reviewing candidates on a rolling basis.  You will have the benefit of getting a decision on your application throughout April, so let us know if you are going to apply!  
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: The Admissions Experience and Staying Inspired
Inspiration is everywhere and I see it every day through the admissions process.  Take this time to reflect and let us know how we can help.  The application process can be incredibly introspective, so I hope you also find inspiration. 
Intern
Intern
Send PM
FROM Cornell Johnson Admissions Blog: Cornell MBA 2014-2015 Essay Updates and Tips
Read tips on the updated essay sections for the Cornell MBA Two-year and One-year programs in Ithaca, NY. Learn more and follow our admissions blog.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts