Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 13:26 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 13:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72858 [0]
Given Kudos: 18857
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: GMAT Tool Kit app [#permalink]
Hi All!

I have been using a full version of GMAT Tool Kit app on my IPAD and Iphone. Will anybody please help me to synchronize my statistics and questions on both devices? After entering "Practice"/"Q by Q"/"Filter", I press a symbol to export/import my data but nothing ever happens! Please, help me, the function of syncronization does not work at all....

Many thanks!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72858 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
kronint wrote:
Hi All!

I have been using a full version of GMAT Tool Kit app on my IPAD and Iphone. Will anybody please help me to synchronize my statistics and questions on both devices? After entering "Practice"/"Q by Q"/"Filter", I press a symbol to export/import my data but nothing ever happens! Please, help me, the function of syncronization does not work at all....

Many thanks!

I can help you - it is actually super easy. It is automatic.
Make sure you go to SETTINGS and in the AUTHORIZATION enter your username and password for GMAT Club on both devices
Every time you open the toolkit on your device, it will sync (if online) and download the latest history. No need for any kind of a manual process.

let me know if it does not work or if you have any issues. I just tested it on an iOS7 iPhone and iOS8 iPad and it worked quite well.

Good Luck!
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 10035 [0]
Given Kudos: 361
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Send PM
Expert Reply
By the way, synchronization works for GMAT ToolKit 2 (blue) not for GMAT ToolKit (green)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
BB and Walker, thank you! But nothing has changed. Let me somehow explain what happens. I bought GMAT Toolkit 2 (blue one) at Appstore (By the way, I was quite surprised when I saw that there were 2 versions of GMAT Toolkit 2 (first - initially free + extra purchases and second - full app). I chose the first one and upgraded it to the full app ). My device operates on IOS 7. Later, I installed the app on my second device under the same app profile, indicating in settings my authorization details similar to those on my first device. Additionally, I turned on synchronization on both devices. However, my data have been unsynchronized. The number of questions I solved on Iphone does not equal to the number on Ipad…. And the option to back up statistics does not solve the issue. By the way, how can I check that my data has been saved when I use backup function?
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 10035 [0]
Given Kudos: 361
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Send PM
Expert Reply
kronint wrote:
...indicating in settings my authorization details similar to those on my first device. ...

It should be exactly the same (the same nickname and password). BTW, you're talking about Practice questions, right?

kronint wrote:
... And the option to back up statistics does not solve the issue. By the way, how can I check that my data has been saved when I use backup function?

It copies data into the pasteboard. You need to open email (or other app) and paste the data, send the letter and open it on another device.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GMAT Tool Kit app [#permalink]
Yes, I want to copy my data from practice but after pressing the button nothing happens. I check clipboard and it is empty. So, there is nothing to insert in a mail.
By the way, if this problem cannot be fixed, can I manually transfer files to another device using itunes or itools? Perhaps, I could just copy particular folders and files???

Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Send PM
Hello,
Could anyone tell me how can I synchronize my gmat club account to the gmatclub app? It doesn't seem to be working... I bought the unlimited app access and payed via paypal, the app icon appears on my gmatclub profile although once I open the app on my iphone and try to log in to my gmatclub account it still requesting to be upgraded...Did I miss out on something???
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 145 [0]
Given Kudos: 94
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
bb wrote:
Daumier wrote:
Hi, I got the GMAT TooKit app form the App store and was wondering how I can import questions from the GMAT Club Homepage to the app. In the introduction video I can see that some exercises had been added but I can't figure out in the app how to do this. Does anybody know how to do that? Thanks for the help.

There is a scan feature in the Practice Area. Head over there and it should be pretty self-explanatory. Click the Plus next to the Number of Questions (You need the full version of the app, however). it allows you to import over 4K questions or maybe even more.

Hi

I have 25 kudos points. Can I request GMAT iPad toolkit against these points? Whom should I send the request?

Thanks
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72858 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thanks - you have a PM.
GMAT Club Bot