Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:01 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:01

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT 1: 680 Q46 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V37
WE:Sales (Other)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V40
GMAT 2: 710 Q45 V41
GPA: 3
WE:Engineering (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Re: Calling All 2015 Consortium Applicants Thread [#permalink]
Still waiting on Tuck and Darden to confirm receipt of my application.
For McCombs, I have decided to conduct my interview with an alum in Seattle. As a UT undergrad I don't think that it puts me at too big a disadvantage.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
fbpointgod10 wrote:
Still waiting on Tuck and Darden to confirm receipt of my application.
For McCombs, I have decided to conduct my interview with an alum in Seattle. As a UT undergrad I don't think that it puts me at too big a disadvantage.

Good luck brother!
It would be sweet if we all get into our top choice. We have all put in the hard work, the sacrifice and the tears into making this happen. It's in Odin's hand now.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [0]
Given Kudos: 56
Send PM
Just received word that Johnson, Darden, and Haas received my application. Haas and Johnson gave me an internal system, but Darden did not, saying that they are currently reviewing my application. Already did the open interview for Kenan-Flagler, so just waiting for a decision and haven't heard anything from Tepper.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance
WE:Asset Management (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Update on my end:

Ross: Confirmation that the school received my application, received on 10/29/14, Invited to interview 10/20/14
Johnson: Confirmation that the school received my application, received on 10/29/14, Interviewed at Johnson Means Business event
UNC: Confirmation that the school received my application, received on 10/21/14, Will interview at IKF Weekend
Indiana: Confirmation that the school received my application, received on 10/28/14, Received interview invite 10/29/14
Georgetown: Confirmation that the school received my application, received on 10/17/14, no interview invite yet
USC: No communication as of yet

Originally posted by Marcg153 on 29 Oct 2014, 11:43.
Last edited by Marcg153 on 30 Oct 2014, 04:52, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Marcg153 wrote:
Update on my end:

Ross: Confirmation that the school recieved my application, recieved on 10/29/14, Invited to interview 10/20/14
Johnson: Confirmation that the school recieved my application, recieved on 10/29/14, Interviewed at Johnson Means Business event
UNC: Confirmation that the school received my application, recieved on 10/21/14, Will interview at IKF Weekend
Indiana: Confirmation that the school recieved my application, recieved on 10/28/14, Received interview invite 10/29/14
Georgetown: Confirmation that the school recieved my application, recieved on 10/17/14, no interview invite yet

haha I like how Ross invited you to interview before confirming receipt of your application.

Congrats on the good news so far!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
bml1105 wrote:
Marcg153 wrote:
Update on my end:

Ross: Confirmation that the school recieved my application, recieved on 10/29/14, Invited to interview 10/20/14
Johnson: Confirmation that the school recieved my application, recieved on 10/29/14, Interviewed at Johnson Means Business event
UNC: Confirmation that the school received my application, recieved on 10/21/14, Will interview at IKF Weekend
Indiana: Confirmation that the school recieved my application, recieved on 10/28/14, Received interview invite 10/29/14
Georgetown: Confirmation that the school recieved my application, recieved on 10/17/14, no interview invite yet

haha I like how Ross invited you to interview before confirming receipt of your application.

Thanks, I don't know if I'm right or not but I feel like they sent interview invites to everyone who applied via Consortium. I haven't heard of a consortium applicant that didn't get an invite.

Also, did anyone else receive the following email from Ross last night?

"Greetings from the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan! Thank you for submitting your application; however, we are missing the following required documents in order for your application to be considered complete. Once these documents are received, your application will be ready for consideration:

Item
Description

GMAT/GRE Score Report
A scanned copy of your unofficial GMAT / GRE score report.

Please arrange to have only the missing document(s) listed above sent to Michigan Ross within 7 business days from the date of this communication or prior to your application deadline. Unless otherwise noted above, you may submit scanned copies by replying to this email or send hard copy documents to the address listed below. If we have not received the required documents by this deadline, your application may be withdrawn from further consideration."

I'm going to reach out to the Consortium reps about this asap.
Retired Moderator
Send PM
Has anyone heard from Stern or Anderson via the Consortium? They are the only schools that I'm waiting to confirm receipt of my application
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Marcg153 wrote:
bml1105 wrote:
Marcg153 wrote:
Update on my end:

Thanks, I don't know if I'm right or not but I feel like they sent interview invites to everyone who applied via Consortium. I haven't heard of a consortium applicant that didn't get an invite.

Also, did anyone else receive the following email from Ross last night?

"Greetings from the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan! Thank you for submitting your application; however, we are missing the following required documents in order for your application to be considered complete. Once these documents are received, your application will be ready for consideration:

Item
Description

GMAT/GRE Score Report
A scanned copy of your unofficial GMAT / GRE score report.

Please arrange to have only the missing document(s) listed above sent to Michigan Ross within 7 business days from the date of this communication or prior to your application deadline. Unless otherwise noted above, you may submit scanned copies by replying to this email or send hard copy documents to the address listed below. If we have not received the required documents by this deadline, your application may be withdrawn from further consideration."

I'm going to reach out to the Consortium reps about this asap.

I think they may have extended an interview to all those who attended UpClose. It would make sense, because we did submit a few essays beforehand, so they could weed out a handful of people who didn't get in.

By the way, why is the Consortium 2014 thread listed on the front page and not this one? Can some mods change that?
Retired Moderator
Send PM
TwoThrones wrote:

By the way, why is the Consortium 2014 thread listed on the front page and not this one? Can some mods change that?

When you say the front page what do you mean? After you click the Consortium link under Business School Discussions?

Also, just got an email from Stern that they received my application. 1 left.....c'mon Anderson!!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
bml1105 wrote:
TwoThrones wrote:

When you say the front page what do you mean? After you click the Consortium link under Business School Discussions?

Also, just got an email from Stern that they received my application. 1 left.....c'mon Anderson!!!

He's talking about on the home screen
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Marcg153 wrote:
bml1105 wrote:
TwoThrones wrote:

He's talking about on the home screen

Right, when you go to the gmatclub.com homepage, it lists all the calling all applicants threads. For Consortium however, it lists the 2014 version.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
TwoThrones wrote:

Done!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Haven't received any confirmation of application receipt from Darden or Tuck. Anyone else in the same boat? Is it time to send the admissions offices an email?
For those of you that already took the GMAT - did you find the Consortium code in the drop down to report your scores or did yo have to memorize it/ send it later?
Retired Moderator
Send PM
angelfire213 wrote:
For those of you that already took the GMAT - did you find the Consortium code in the drop down to report your scores or did yo have to memorize it/ send it later?

The Consortium code on the drop down worked perfectly for me! And even if you do need it later, you can find it on the website. No need to memorize it.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Spoke too soon. Just got word that Darden received my application. Just waiting on Tuck now.
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 163 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
fbpointgod10 wrote:
Spoke too soon. Just got word that Darden received my application. Just waiting on Tuck now.

I did get a notice from Tuck and actually had to send them a new transcript. They seem very friendly. I think sending an email and double checking the status wouldn't be viewed negatively.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  87   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts