Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 12:59 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 12:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 51 [0]
Given Kudos: 246
Concentration: Technology, General Management
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 44
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V39
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3671 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Best mock tests? [#permalink]
For our computer adaptive test online: https://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... ctice-test

...students generally report scores of + or - 30 points from what they score on the GMAT Prep tests.

It's also a great practice and review tool.
Economist GMAT Tutor Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Expert Reply
ramalo wrote:
Which are the best mock tests besides the official mba.com ones.

I've given the mgmat and kaplan tests. How are the gmatclub tests? veritas? I would be grateful if someone could recommend any other good mock tests.

Thanks

Take the Economist GMAT Tutor's simulation exam. You can access it by signing up for a free trial: https://econgm.at/freetrialoffer. Let us know how it goes!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 192 [1]
Given Kudos: 253
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
ramalo wrote:
Which are the best mock tests besides the official mba.com ones.

I've given the mgmat and kaplan tests. How are the gmatclub tests? veritas? I would be grateful if someone could recommend any other good mock tests.

Thanks

I have tried Veritas CAT's there question pool might be alright but there scoring Algorithm is really bad, I had bought additional 6CAT's for 49$ but dont think it was worth. On 1 of the tests I got a Quant score of 50 after 16 incorrect and 1 unanswered and same was the inconsistency with verbal scores as well so I would say dont waste money on Veritas and instead go for Gmatclub tests I had free access to them for 1 day and found both the scoring algo and the questions to be ok so out of the 2 you can go for Gmatclub tests.

Please give Kudos if you find the Information helpful :-D

Thanks
AK
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 113 [0]
Given Kudos: 145
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 650 Q39 V41
WE:Analyst (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
I agree with the above, I wouldn't spend you're money on the Veritas tests. I don't think they're very good. The GMAT Club tests are good. If you get a premium membership, you do get the veritas tests free, as well as some other things. You'll also get a discount on the GMAT Prep bundle. Seems worth it to me.
Manhattan Prep Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 7775 [0]
Given Kudos: 55
GMAT 2: 780  Q50  V50
Send PM
Expert Reply
Ramalo,

It looks like you're falling into the common trap of doing too much material. This is not the way to improve your score! It's much more helpful to do a small quantity of material and focus on reviewing that material carefully to strengthen your understanding and your ability to make good strategic choices.

Below is a link to some questions to ask yourself as you review, along with a list of resources if you really do need more problems. As for tests, have you already purchased the two additional GMATPrep exams from mba.com? If not, treat them as a precious resource! Take one when you have made some improvements and are ready to check in, and make sure to take the full exam under official conditions. If you just want to practice, don't use an exam for that.

where-to-practice-after-og-154845.html#p1239328

Good luck!
GMAT Club Bot