Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 18:21 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:21

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 570 Q38 V31
GMAT 2: 660 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.06
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Schools: Merage '17
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2015 Intake)Class of 2018 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
Admit80 wrote:
For all who have been admitted, can you please tells us which cohort -- M/W, S, T/TH?

Can you please explain what does these cohorts mean? Thank you. :?:
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2015 Intake)Class of 2018 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
swatipanda wrote:
Admit80 wrote:
For all who have been admitted, can you please tells us which cohort -- M/W, S, T/TH?

Can you please explain what does these cohorts mean? Thank you. :?:

it's when the classes meet. M/W in LA, Saturday-LA, T/Th- OC
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Does anyone know, have all decisions on admit and wait list been released for this first round? With remaining applicants awaiting the email ding notice.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I don't know about waitlist. When I got the call I was told the deposit was due some time middle of February. I still haven't received my paperwork, so if anyone knows the deadline I'd appreciate if you could tell me.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 600 Q41 V32
GMAT 2: 640 Q36 V41
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
ViZ2015 wrote:
I don't know about waitlist. When I got the call I was told the deposit was due some time middle of February. I still haven't received my paperwork, so if anyone knows the deadline I'd appreciate if you could tell me.

Are you waiting for paperwork to submit the deposit? If so, that something you can do by logging in to your online application. My deadline for the deposit was February 9th, and I got the acceptance call on January 9th.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 640 Q35 V42
GPA: 3.55
WE:Business Development (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
Congrats to all who were accepted into the program and good luck to those of you who are waiting for a decision. I empathize with all of you.

I'm a current USC MBA.PM student in the Orange County core. I want to invite everyone interested in the USC OC Core to join my class at our weekly Happy Hour this Thursday. This is a great opportunity to get honest feedback about the program and find out why we chose USC. If you're accepted and plan to enroll, this is also a chance to get an early start networking with fellow Trojans.

Here are the details:
Date: Thursday, Feb 5
Time: 10:00pm (after our Thursday evening class)
Location: The Classic Q near John Wayne Airport (https://www.theclassicq.com/)
Invited: Anyone who has been accepted, applied to, been waitlisted or is just plain interested in the program.
RSVP: jeffrey.loo.2017 *at* marshall.usc.edu

For those interested in the LA core, I'll have info on their upcoming Happy Hour later.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
gadengmat wrote:
ViZ2015 wrote:

Are you waiting for paperwork to submit the deposit? If so, that something you can do by logging in to your online application. My deadline for the deposit was February 9th, and I got the acceptance call on January 9th.

I got my acceptance call on Jan 16th and was told the same thing. I just received my official letter stating my $2500 deposit is due by Feb 15.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
marblized2 wrote:
gadengmat wrote:
ViZ2015 wrote:

I got my acceptance call on Jan 16th and was told the same thing. I just received my official letter stating my $2500 deposit is due by Feb 15.

Thanks. I still haven't gotten it, I just paid it last Friday anyway.
Intern
Intern
Schools: Marshall '17
Send PM
LA - M/W Cohort :-D I didn't receive my official acceptance either. Called the MBA admissions office and they sent me another one.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 570 Q38 V31
GMAT 2: 660 Q47 V35
GPA: 3.06
Send PM
maythreeone wrote:
Congrats to all who were accepted into the program and good luck to those of you who are waiting for a decision. I empathize with all of you.

I'm a current USC MBA.PM student in the Orange County core. I want to invite everyone interested in the USC OC Core to join my class at our weekly Happy Hour this Thursday. This is a great opportunity to get honest feedback about the program and find out why we chose USC. If you're accepted and plan to enroll, this is also a chance to get an early start networking with fellow Trojans.

Here are the details:
Invited: Anyone who has been accepted, applied to, been waitlisted or is just plain interested in the program.

For those interested in the LA core, I'll have info on their upcoming Happy Hour later.

Any update on the LA Core?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Have anyone R2 applicants heard back from admissions regarding either an interview or acceptance etc..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Have any R2 applicants heard back from admissions regarding either an interview or acceptance etc..
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Marketing
GMAT 1: 640 Q35 V42
GPA: 3.55
WE:Business Development (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Kudos
ericrod626 wrote:
maythreeone wrote:

Here are the details:

Any update on the LA Core?

Sorry for the delay, all the Cores are prepping for finals next week.

The LA core have a Happy Hour tentatively scheduled for Wednesday (Feb 25) at 9:45pm. They haven't confirmed the location, but it will likely be at The Lab (https://thelab.usc.edu/#/intro) across from the USC LA campus.

If you're interested, please email me at: jeffrey.loo.2017 *at* marshall.usc.edu. This way I can let the LA core people know who and how many to expect and to look out for you when you arrive.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Marketing, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 620 Q37 V38
GPA: 3.17
WE:Project Management (Entertainment and Sports)
Send PM
I submitted February 5th, so round 2, for the LA M/W cohort. Have yet to hear back on status or interview. Fingers crossed!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Does anyone know when R2 applicants will receive news regarding their application status?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Does anyone know when R2 applicants will receive news regarding their application status?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I would assume you will hear very soon, but keep in mind it took 7 weeks after submitting before I heard anything. I am expecting a final decision within a couple weeks.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  15   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts