Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 21:23 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 21:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GPA: 4
WE:General Management (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Send PM
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants (September 2015 Intake) Class of 2016!! [#permalink]
benkarasi wrote:
Hi R3APP,

I had the same situation, I had the interviewer in CC, I recontacted her. She thanked me for reminding and we scheduled the interview. It might happen :)

R3APP wrote:
Hi all,

Surprised to see no posts here! I am an applicant for september 2015 intake and received an email invitation for formal interview but haven't heard back since.. Anyone else here who is in a similar situation?

Thank you for your advise. Did you wait for a particular time period before contacting the interviewer? I'm wondering if its too early to send a reminder.. (Its been 10 days to be precise).

Thanks a lot again.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q51 V37
Send PM
Re: Calling all IE IMBA Applicants (September 2015 Intake) Class of 2016!! [#permalink]
I waited 9 days to call. Best of luck!

R3APP wrote:
benkarasi wrote:
Hi R3APP,

I had the same situation, I had the interviewer in CC, I recontacted her. She thanked me for reminding and we scheduled the interview. It might happen :)

R3APP wrote:
Hi all,

Surprised to see no posts here! I am an applicant for september 2015 intake and received an email invitation for formal interview but haven't heard back since.. Anyone else here who is in a similar situation?

Thank you for your advise. Did you wait for a particular time period before contacting the interviewer? I'm wondering if its too early to send a reminder.. (Its been 10 days to be precise).

Thanks a lot again.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hey guys,
I got admitted.

Please help out here !!!
w w w.indiegogo. com/ projects/ mba-fundraiser/x/10098961
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I have been admitted to IE Madrid's IMBA and I will start in September 2015!
I've chosen IE for many reasons: entrepreneurship, 1 year long, top ranked, it's in Madrid, will learn spanish and high class diversity.

I've took the ieGAT and also spoke to Italy's representative and he gave me some very useful suggestions.
The application went flawlessly, I've been scheduled the interview 5 days later, did it and received admission 10 days after the interview.

The interview was done via Skype and lasted about 50 minutes; it was tough but not stressful.

I really suggest you to get in touch with your nearest IE representative and meet at the next available Q&A event.
If you decide to take the ieGAT instead of the GMAT, please bear in mind that you need to send your application no further than 45 days after receiving the test results.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Congrats cariafraweb,

Can you share your interview experience in terms of the questions that were asked? Also if you could elaborate on what you mean by interview being tough but not stressful?

Thanks!

cariafraweb wrote:
I have been admitted to IE Madrid's IMBA and I will start in September 2015!
I've chosen IE for many reasons: entrepreneurship, 1 year long, top ranked, it's in Madrid, will learn spanish and high class diversity.

I've took the ieGAT and also spoke to Italy's representative and he gave me some very useful suggestions.
The application went flawlessly, I've been scheduled the interview 5 days later, did it and received admission 10 days after the interview.

The interview was done via Skype and lasted about 50 minutes; it was tough but not stressful.

I really suggest you to get in touch with your nearest IE representative and meet at the next available Q&A event.
If you decide to take the ieGAT instead of the GMAT, please bear in mind that you need to send your application no further than 45 days after receiving the test results.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
newbie08 wrote:
Congrats cariafraweb,

Can you share your interview experience in terms of the questions that were asked? Also if you could elaborate on what you mean by interview being tough but not stressful?

The interview was mostly about my professional experience, future career and motivation about going to IE's MBA.

The discussion was fast-paced and required, of course, detailed answers but the person at the other end was very kind and he had read my whole profile, so the questions he asked were precise.

The written application + interview is well laid-out and I think also very fair because it takes into account many factors about the candidate, not just the professional ones.

I'm so happy to start the program in september and really can't wait! :-D :-D
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Hi all,

I got my acceptance letter this week and I am very happy to be joining the Sept'15 IMBA batch... Already starting to get goosebumps!

To share my experience: The application process was relatively easy, given the fact that I had support from all the great advisors in this forum on almost all the topics related to getting through the GMAT and the MBA preparation. After starting on my application early February, I managed to submit it in early March. I was surprised to get an interview invite in just 3 days! After few reminders, my interviewer took almost 2 weeks to get back to me with the interview date and time. It was a Skype interview and my interviewer was late by almost 15 minutes. I started to even wonder if I had messed up the timezones or date even - AGAIN!!! :). It just added to my interview nervousness. I sent a mail asking for his joining confirmation and we started almost 20 mins later than scheduled. My interviewer was very kind but serious person; but his questions kind of threw me off. He asked me questions about my high-school grades/rankings that were almost a decade old. I really hadn't prepared for those details. Though stumped, I explained that I no longer recollected the exact specifics, but can get back to him later if he so needed. I guess that might have saved me some face, because towards the end of my 30 mins interview, I was not too confident of a positive outcome. Then the waiting period started... and well WALAAH - on one historic evening, I opened my mailbox to see a mail from IE starting with a 'Congratulations'. I just Flipped right then and there!

I am very excited to onboard a really wondrous journey with IE for the next one year starting this Sept - and want to thank you all - the great and wonderful people out there - for all your help in my journey so far. Lastly - I also wish every one of you all the very best to achieve your individual dream schools - just like I have! Feel free to message me for any help that you think that I can help with.

Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Send PM