Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 14:26 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:26

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 2.92
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Operations, International Business
GMAT Date: 12-20-2015
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Re: Calling all BYU-Marriott Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Hello fellows,

I´m from Brazil and just started studying for GMAT. I study it at least 2 hours per day and 6 hours per weekend. I want to apply for BYU and my current Gmat score is 380 up to now. Do you guys belive I can reach a 650 score unto January 2016? I graduated in International Relations and I have 7 years work experience in Supply Chain and International Purchasing area.

Tks.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Calling all BYU-Marriott Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
jeffersonbhleste wrote:
Hello fellows,

I´m from Brazil and just started studying for GMAT. I study it at least 2 hours per day and 6 hours per weekend. I want to apply for BYU and my current Gmat score is 380 up to now. Do you guys belive I can reach a 650 score unto January 2016? I graduated in International Relations and I have 7 years work experience in Supply Chain and International Purchasing area.

Tks.

Hey Jeff,
You definitely can! Perseverance and dedicated hard work definitely yields its rewards :)

Regards
Pratik Pandiya
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi Narenn

Kindly let me know whether we a threadmasters spot open for this school. I am seriosuly considering this school
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 610 Q39 V34
GPA: 3.14
Send PM
jeffersonbhleste wrote:
Hello fellows,

Tks.

Definatly! I raised my Gmat score 100 points in a month, so you can definatly get it up there by January. I'd recommend signing up for a GMAT class of some kind though.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Guys this is not the place to talk about score improvement. Who all are up for R1?
Smeal Penn State Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Saswat: Sahu
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT Date: 08-30-2015
Send PM
F4Fuqua - I will be applying for R1.

My GMAT is scheduled on Oct 14th. I will then work for essays and other stuffs.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
F4Fuqua wrote:
Hi Narenn

Kindly let me know whether we a threadmasters spot open for this school. I am seriosuly considering this school

Hi F4Fuqua,

Sorry for the delay in responding and thank you very much for your interest. You now have ThreadMaster rights for Brigham Young - Marriott.

There are plenty of other schools for which we need Threadmasters. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Good luck to all applicants applying to BYU this year!!
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10012 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Just updated the first post with application deadlines for 2015-16
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Guys i am trying to get to the ad-com to hold an info-session. Once i hear back from them , I will put more information here.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Guys

i don't see many enthusiasts here. Is there anything that i can help you with?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Operations, Statistics
GPA: 3.7
WE:Operations (Computer Software)
Send PM
I have completed my Ecclesiastical endorsements. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
priyankkhanna wrote:
I have completed my Ecclesiastical endorsements. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding it.

Hi Can you list out the steps for this procedure for an International (non-christian) applicant? Pretty confused :?: :?:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 89
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
Send PM
Guys what is this IERF thing? I don't understand why BYU wants it..
I don't want to spend more than 15K and find that my gpa is below 3 on 4 point scale...
Can anyone help me with it? Also can i apply to the R1 without IERF scores...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
Send PM
Shreks1190 wrote:
Guys what is this IERF thing? I don't understand why BYU wants it..
I don't want to spend more than 15K and find that my gpa is below 3 on 4 point scale...
Can anyone help me with it? Also can i apply to the R1 without IERF scores...

Hi Shreks1190,

IERF is a third party institute which provides Overall GPA (US measure) by evaluating your CGPA/percentage or any other method used by your college.Unfortunately, It's a mandatory thing for BYU application.PM me your CGPA, I will tell you a rough idea about your GPA. IERF Charge $165 for evaluation and takes a 3-4 week of time.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
GMAT 1: 600 Q46 V27
GMAT 2: 630 Q47 V30
Send PM
I've scheduled my GMAT on December 19th. If I score what I expect, will I able to apply for BYU? I do see that the R2 deadline is on 15th of January. But, is a span of 3-4 weeks enough for processing the other things required for the application?

Any help is appreciated :) Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
siv wrote:
I've scheduled my GMAT on December 19th. If I score what I expect, will I able to apply for BYU? I do see that the R2 deadline is on 15th of January. But, is a span of 3-4 weeks enough for processing the other things required for the application?

Any help is appreciated :) Thanks.

If you are from USA then it's perfectly Okay.But, if you are an international applicant i would suggest to send your transcript to IERF in advance to get their evaluation by the time you sit for application.

Let me know if you need any other help.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Done with Application..hope for the best :)
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts