Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 15:58 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 15:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [0]
Given Kudos: 444
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.84
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2016 Intake)Class of 2018 [#permalink]
Good luck guys! :thumbup:

Originally posted by Ralphcuisak on 22 Aug 2015, 06:52.
Last edited by Ralphcuisak on 30 Sep 2015, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [1]
Given Kudos: 41
Concentration: Operations
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Re: Calling W.P.Carey(Arizona State) Applicants:(2016 Intake)Class of 2018 [#permalink]
Kudos
Ralphcuisak wrote:
Any r1 applicants for Carey?I had a question for anyone who is reading and can help.The essay prompt is

a) Up to this point, how has your career helped you create your brand? (250 words or less)
b) How do you plan to leverage your MBA to pursue your short- and long-term career goals? (250 words or less)
c) Should your career path need to shift from its intended course, how will you leverage the skills acquired during your degree program to ensure success on your new path? (250 words or less)

So,each part is 250 words or less or all combined should be 250 words or less?I believe its the first,still no harm in confirming.
:)
Thanks in advance.
Good luck.

Hi Ralphcuisak,

I am also applying in R1. This essay prompt is for last year and I am not sure if the same prompt will be repeated this time. I asked the admission director, the new essay questions will be available on September 1st. :)

But if the same essay prompt is repeated, in my opinion each part has a word limit of 250 words and not the whole question.

Good luck !!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 93 [1]
Given Kudos: 10
Surendra: Cherukuri
Concentration: Operations, Technology
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V36
GPA: 4
WE:Research (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,
Guys applying for W.P.carey make sure you have your transcripts from university. You have to mail physical copies to W.P.Carey
You can send them cheap by using Fedex student sevice. So plan ahead .All the best
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.63
WE:Information Technology (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Ralphcuisak wrote:
Any r1 applicants for Carey?I had a question for anyone who is reading and can help.The essay prompt is

a) Up to this point, how has your career helped you create your brand? (250 words or less)
b) How do you plan to leverage your MBA to pursue your short- and long-term career goals? (250 words or less)
c) Should your career path need to shift from its intended course, how will you leverage the skills acquired during your degree program to ensure success on your new path? (250 words or less)

So,each part is 250 words or less or all combined should be 250 words or less?I believe its the first,still no harm in confirming.
Thanks in advance.
Good luck.

Guys,

Essay prompt might change so wait for them to release the new essay prompts. Prepare you basic points which you can use to build your essays later.

Regards,

Nikhil Chug
Full-time MBA, Class of 2017
W.P. Carey School of Business
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi guys,

The essays prompt for 2016 Fall intake are now available on the website. Good luck everyone !

https://wpcarey.asu.edu/sites/default/f ... plate.docx
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
I did not get the second essay question....
When building professional networks and interpersonal relationships, what does your network typically call upon you for and how do you believe you are perceived by others? (250 words or less)
I did not fully understand this questiona s to what is asked? Any help.....
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Thanks siamr !Good luck guys!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Send PM
Guys can anyone please confirm If the email to recommenders can be sent only after uploading the essays. I see a page in the online application with a column for recommenders, however you can't proceed without uploading essays :roll: .

Please confirm
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Necromancer, i believe we need to share what we think we are perceived as. Qualities we believe we have and that we think people know of.Also, for what qualities or attributes our network knows us for. Hope this helps!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Guys, the transcripts from college requirement is strict or flexible depending on the situation?Any ideas?Also how much time does it take from India to reach them?Approximately?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [2]
Send PM
Kudos