Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 14:22 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:22

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 27
Concentration: Finance, General Management
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V34
GPA: 3.76
WE:Asset Management (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
WE:Accounting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
WE:Accounting (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Emory(Goizueta) Applicants: (2016 Intke) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Does anyone know when they have interviews scheduled generally? December or January?[/quote]

There were a multitude of slots open throughout December and January. Interview have to be scheduled by January 22nd. Hope this helps![/quote]

Thank you so much! That helps greatly!! I hope I will get one though!!! So anxious !!![/quote]

It is definitely still early in their review process. Keep your head up :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Emory(Goizueta) Applicants: (2016 Intke) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
yellowbrick422 wrote:
Does anyone know when they have interviews scheduled generally? December or January?

There were a multitude of slots open throughout December and January. Interview have to be scheduled by January 22nd. Hope this helps![/quote]

Thank you so much! That helps greatly!! I hope I will get one though!!! So anxious !!![/quote]

It is definitely still early in their review process. Keep your head up :)[/quote]

Thank you! Yeah I know, they started today right? So long way to go! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [1]
Given Kudos: 109
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
WE:Business Development (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Hey,

I got an interview invite for 10th dec in Delhi. I am an R2 applicant.
Anyone else for delhi?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GMAT 2: 740 Q51 V38
Send PM
Kudos
Invited to interview with Heather Holland in Bangalore on the 12th. Anybody else from Bangalore?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.64
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
chinoo411 wrote:
Got interview invite. Nov round applicant. They directly gave me the slot for interview in person.
Indian applicant.

admitted students: It would be great if you could share your interview experiences and tips.

I applied through the Consortium, but I think the process will be the same for direct applicants.

My interview with Kate Piasecki was very relaxed and conversational. Mine was blind, meaning Mrs. Piasecki had read nothing beyond my resume. Their policy is to have a few readers and then one person that intentionally does the interview blind. Then they come together for the decision.

Because the interview is blind, I would recommend going in with a good idea of the major points of your candidacy you want to get across. You want to make sure you are reinforcing the aspects of your candidacy that stood out in your application. Practice weaving those points in as you answer questions like "Why MBA?", "Why Goizueta?", "What do you like most/least about your current job?".
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V31
GMAT 2: 720 Q50 V38
Send PM
Kudos
Invited. Delhi. 10th Dec.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 16 [0]
Given Kudos: 109
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
WE:Business Development (Computer Software)
Send PM
Can we reschedule the Emory interview because of some personal reasons.
I was given a slot on 10th Dec, Delhi
Do u people know whom to contact?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
WE:Project Management (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Congratulations to everyone who have received interview invites. All the best.

If anyone of you would like to practice mock interviews, Just PM me.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Consumer Products)
Send PM
PsiTheta wrote:
chinoo411 wrote:
Got interview invite. Nov round applicant. They directly gave me the slot for interview in person.
Indian applicant.

admitted students: It would be great if you could share your interview experiences and tips.

I applied through the Consortium, but I think the process will be the same for direct applicants.

My interview with Kate Piasecki was very relaxed and conversational. Mine was blind, meaning Mrs. Piasecki had read nothing beyond my resume. Their policy is to have a few readers and then one person that intentionally does the interview blind. Then they come together for the decision.

Because the interview is blind, I would recommend going in with a good idea of the major points of your candidacy you want to get across. You want to make sure you are reinforcing the aspects of your candidacy that stood out in your application. Practice weaving those points in as you answer questions like "Why MBA?", "Why Goizueta?", "What do you like most/least about your current job?".

Do they roll out the invites together or they keep coming in .. ??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V42
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
hey i havent yet got a round 2 interview from Emory? should i still expect one or it's game over?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
Send PM
Can we have a separate forum topic for Waitlisted Candidates, please?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
AnotherIndianITMale wrote:
hey i havent yet got a round 2 interview from Emory? should i still expect one or it's game over?

I am in the same boat AnotherIndianITMale, but I'd wait at least for another week before lowering my expectations.

Another noteworthy point is that most of the invites that have gone out are for in-person interviews, so there is no need to lose hope.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Concentration: Operations
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Are all the people who have been invited to Delhi or Mumbai based in these respective places or out of them.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Kudos
Manish24 wrote:

I am in the same boat AnotherIndianITMale, but I'd wait at least for another week before lowering my expectations.

Another noteworthy point is that most of the invites that have gone out are for in-person interviews, so there is no need to lose hope.

So I wrote to Emory asking if they have rolled out all the invites or are they still in process . They say that its an ongoing process which shall go on till 28th Jan.. So there is still hope :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [1]
Given Kudos: 444
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Kudos
Guys,

Separate threads have been created for ADMITTED and WAITLISTED candidates to help people get to know each other better as prospective classmates :-D

Admitted candidates : goizueta-emory-2016-intake-calling-all-admitted-applicants-209725.html
Waitlisted candidates : goizueta-emory-2016-intake-calling-all-waitlisted-applicants-209724.html

Please update your current status in the admission process so that the school's stats reflect the right numbers.

Good luck!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 96 [0]
Given Kudos: 444
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.84
Send PM
Congrats to all GMAT Club members who got admitted to Emory (Goizueta) in R1!! Also good luck to R1 waitlisted applicants and those who received interview invites in R2. Here is Admission summary.

Round 1 Admits - Full time

Round 1 Admits - Consortium and 1 Year MBA

Round 2 - Interview Invitations

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 480 Q36 V21
GMAT 2: 620 Q44 V31
GPA: 3.03
WE:Analyst (Retail Banking)
Send PM
tinni123 wrote:
Manish24 wrote:

So I wrote to Emory asking if they have rolled out all the invites or are they still in process . They say that its an ongoing process which shall go on till 28th Jan.. So there is still hope :)

I've just received an invitation to interview. I applied in R2 so, hold on because there's still hope. Good luck everyone!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  14   15   16   17   18   19   20  ...  27   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts