Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:54 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:54

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Director
Director
Status:My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Given Kudos: 57
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Nata coaching centre [#permalink]
Nata coaching centre is provide the the best study material for "Architecture", Design & "Engineering". We prepares students through Study Material.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Need advice:GMAT coaching centres in Bangalore,India [#permalink]
can you suggest best institute to prepare for GMAT
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me which coaching center in Bangalore teaches math right form the basics in Bangalore.
I had enrolled for GMAT coaching in the past but it dint work for me as they only give materials and the tutor comes and just gives lectures according to the chapter without giving the students the time to ask some questions or clear some doubts.
Seemed like I was watching a video lecture where i can only jot down notes and cannot ask questions or clear doubts because of shortage or time.
Also the tutor was always in a rush to complete the class and when asked question, he just gave his method to solve the problem without making me understand how actually it was solved.
Im looking for a place where they actually try to help students to clear their doubts and understand thoroughly.
Thank you.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: CrackVerbal
Own Kudos [?]: 7626 [0]
Given Kudos: 215
Send PM
JazzKhan,
Do check out CrackVerbal: We don't teach you English or math - we train you for the Verbal and Quant sections of the GMAT.

You can read a recent review of the CrackVerbal course here:
gmat-750-q50-v41-172618.html#p1374184

Here's some advice from our founder Arun Jagannathan on selecting the right GMAT coaching course:

arun@crackverbal wrote:
I have not been active on Gmatclub - something I hope to change soon :-D

I just wanted to let you know that I am active on Pagalguy and here are some reviews from my students:
https://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and- ... alore.html

Please note that these are not people with 1 posts (essentially ids formed 1 day before the post) nor are they hearsay (I heard is good kinds).

Having said that remember a few things before choosing any GMAT Prep course:

1) Make sure you attend atleast 1 demo class. It is not a question of money alone but your precious time. You don't want to end up spending weeks in a coaching which is not adding value. The faculty should have taken GMAT and should speak sense (which you can figure out after a 3-4 hour class).

2) Ensure that the reasons for joining a GMAT prep course are right. IMO there are 3 reasons for anyone to do it (a) teach you stuff you cannot learn from a book (b) ensure you are on the straight and narrow (c) support you right till the day of your test. If even one of these are not met then its not worth your time.

3) Talk to other students while you are taking the demo class (assuming this is a live course and others have paid up). Sometimes talking to them can give you a good perspective of what to expect. And what not to :)

That is my $0.02 about it!

Arun

Currently, we have weekend batches running at Infantry Road and Koramangala and you can join almost every any Saturday. You can attend a class for free, and if you like it, sign up for the course. You can register for a free class here:

https://gmat.crackverbal.com/gmat-courses/classroom/bangalore/

Please PM us if you need to know more.

Warm regards
Gowri

Gowri N Kishore
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I had a very bad experience woth jamboree. Their coaching suits the people who have alreaady done a lot of ground work and jus need some extra practice questions. Plus once you are done , they just dont care. Education aisle or crack verbal.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
GMAT Preparation in Bangalore

Bengaluru or Bangalore is the hub of technology and technology with candidates from many companies and colleges preparing for the GMAT; it is also a destination from where thousands of candidates have prepped successfully with Manya Abroad – The Princeton Review. Over the years, our Bangalore Operations have expanded to 5 centres across Bangalore (Jayanagar, Indiranagar, Malleshwaram, Kormangala and Whitefield) , more than any other company in the Industry, again proving the success Manya Abroad – The Princeton Review has had in Bangalore. This has also made it convenient for our students to find a centre near their home where they can pursue their preparation and meet admissions advisors. Manya is recognized by GMAT test takers across the nation as the best test preparation service provider. Personalized GMAT coaching classes at Bengaluru are provided by faculty to students based on subject-specific strengths and weaknesses of individual test takers helps students overcome competitive challenges. The classroom course is the most taken course GMAT course in Bangalore and there are many students who opt for a GMAT Excelerator course targeting 750+ candidates. Booster sessions are provided to all classroom course students once they reach 600+ on their practice tests with us so that they can target a 700+ score. This is a major reason why students get many 700+ scores from Bangalore. Get in touch with our centres at Koramangala, Indiranagar, Whitefield, Jayanagar and Malleshwaram to know how we can help you leave no stone unturned in making it through the challenges of the GMAT.

GMAT Coaching Bangalore – Study material

The Princeton Review Manual version 9.1 for GMAT
GMAT Official Guide GMAC Edition - 15
GMAT Supplement
Online Student Portal - 10 Stimulated GMAT CAT Computer Adaptive Tests, 80 Topic wise Drills, Detailed GMAT Test Score Reports and a variety of Online Tools.
2 GMAT Prep tests
Library facility for additional material for practice and tests
Free GMAT Booster Sessions
Every student at The Princeton Review is taught by US certified trainers. We follow a scientific learning development cycle:

We are the leaders as far as GMAT Preparation in Bangalore or anywhere else in India is concerned. GMAT Preparation at The Princeton Review Manya has been designed to get you a 700 + on your test. Our customized gmat courses will help you hone your knowledge and test taking skills. Our gmat course material is the outcome of the rigorous research of our R&D team. The GMAT test formats are regularly tapped and inputs on the latest question patterns, trends etc. are tracked, appropriate strategies developed, and then documented in the manuals. Our five GMAT Preparation Centre in Bangalore help us in achieving this target and serving as many students as possible.

GMAT Coaching classes in Bangalore

For GMAT coaching Bangalore, the student can choose from the following variants:

GMAT Classroom Course –This is a convenient and a structured GMAT course in a classroom format where student of Bangalore has the luxury of studying with other students and exchanging information and better understanding.

Details:
GMAT Coaching classes in Bangalore for a total of 66 hours:
-11 Verbal and 10 Math Classes of 3 hours each
- 1 Verbal and 1 Math class per week
- One on One Booster sessions for students scoring 600 in our GMAT tests to get them 700+ score in actual GMAT
- Unlimited Extra help
GMAT One On One Tutoring- personal attention and flexible schedule for GMAT preparation in Bangalore

Details:
- GMAT coaching classes, personalized one on one for minimum 10 hours
- Customized Schedule as per the convenience of student and faculty
Gmat Excelerator Program- Recommended for students with a 600+ on the real GMAT or on our diagnostic tests.

Details:
- 20 hours of One on One Classes
- Individually customized program
- Unlimited Extra Help

GMAT Self Study Course - Great for students who do not have access to our Bangalore and NCR centers. Students can buy the regular GMAT® course material and get the doubts cleared through phone, Skype etc. They also get access to the Online Student Portal that contains GMAT practice tests, drills and practice tools.

Details:
GMAT Study material (including GMAT preparation books and Student Portal)

All the above mentioned GMAT courses include a lot of practice material provided by faculty for students to practice on. GMAT preparation Bangalore is designed to give that extra edge to students that will help them crack the exam with flying colors.

The Princeton Review - Manya GMAT Preparation Bangalore

Our new course brings you new strategies and approaches for every question type, not just IR- Exhaustive online drills segregated by difficulty and pacing to gear you up for the test! The right kind of practice is essential to get you the scores that you want
All teachers are trained and certified by Uber Trainers in the USA to ensure the highest standards of delivery and teaching possible
10 Full Length Computer Adaptive Tests- An outcome of 2029 hours of research, testing and analysis
Detailed analysis on performance for every test detailing time spent, opportunities missed for application of strategies, difficulty level of question, time spent on a question and identification of experimental questions. WHERE ELSE DO YOU GET THIS?

For GMAT coaching classes in Bangalore, visit any of our centers at Koramangala, Indiranagar, Whitefield, Jayanagar or Malleshwaram for a free GMAT® diagnostic test
Manager
Manager
Send PM
We would suggest you to visit your nearest centers, meet the counselors and faculties as well as take demo classes and then take an informed decision based on your evaluation. Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review has 5 centers in Bangalore city which you may evaluate as one of your option and let us know in case you have any questions. All the best :)

Manya Abroad - The Princeton Review
https://www.manyagroup.com
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Great! I needed this as well.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Schools: Olin '17 (M$)
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.41
Send PM
I recommend The Princeton Review. The course content is comprehensive enough and the teachers help make the GMAT prep smooth. I went from a 630 in my first practice test to 730(Q50,V40,IR7,AWA6) in the actual GMAT. I went to the Jayanagar, Bangalore center on weekends for the classroom course which is about 3 months long.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
The best way to choose a GMAT coaching institute is to take a mock test with all institutes near your home. Follow this up with a counselling session with an expert in these institutes. What is also important is that you take the review of existing students and if possible some seniors or someone you may know who would have prepared for GMAT before.

We at The Princeton Review - Manya Abroad have been working for GMAT coaching since past 11 years and have guided thousands of students in their GMAT journey.

You can get to know more about our GMAT coaching programs here: https://www.manyagroup.com/princeton-review-gmat-course

In case, there are any queries for Manya GMAT coaching in Bangalore, please do let us know and we would be happy to address.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Fellas,

(My journey from 540-680)

Choosing a right GMAT institute is always a tough task. Because every institute says they are the best. Isn't it? What makes it worse is that you will find at least one guy from the institute has scored more than 720. And that makes us act like a confused sperm. Choosing the right institute was a headache for me as well however, I realized that it is not the institute but the faculties who make the difference. So I talked to few of my seniors, friends and zeroed down to PRINCETON REVIEW JAYANAGR

They offered me some discounts and it costed me roughly 25-28K (I don't remember the exact figure). The price includes the online PR's portal service where you can take test and prepare for different topics with videos. It also includes the PR's practice books and Official Guide. The classes were scheduled twice a week (on weekends) for 3 month followed by an assessment test and orientation session. Dr. Ramya was my QUANT teacher and Ms. Bodhana was my VERBAL teacher. As I said, the faculties makes all the difference in your preparation. Both my faculties were very much supportive from the first day itself. In my batch of 10 people, most of us were working professional and for us it was difficult to take out time to do the home assignments. The faculties were well versed with this nature and always pursued us to finish our work for our own improvement, which is very unlikely in other places. And trust me it works.

The PR's portal comes with multiple number of test and the best part is you can discuss and analyse your performance with your trainer. Most of the time they are just a MAIL away. :) It helps in tracking your performance and gives your trainer your current status, and based on that they give you advice and additional practice materials.

Verbal was/is always a weak zone for me. In my first attempt I ended up with a score of 640. I wasn't happy. (Due to my lack of seriousness in practice, i would say). And by then my course was over at PR. However, Ms. Bodhana was always in touch with me. Even after the course completion, she helped us with additional classes and workshop on Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning which were very helpful. And the PR's BOOSTER MATERIAL was/is the best to prepare from. In the mean time I also subscribed the EGMAT SENTENCE CORRECTION and upon suggestion of her, practiced from Manhattan's SC book. Both the additional materials were helpful.

Well, I know 680 is not a sufficient score to settle with but I know that the 140 points of improvement couldn't have been a possibility without the faculties' advice and teaching methods. I owe my success to them. I may give another shot to GMAT with an aim of scoring 700+.

PS: I am not saying join PR blindly. But if you are looking for a GMAT coaching in Bangalore, do consider Princeton Review (and ask if Ms. Bodhana and Dr Ramya will be taking classes). Cheers (Y)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 77 [4]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Kudos
Is appalled by all the marketing gimmicks of all the above coaching centers to dupe vulnerable students . Will give a frank opinion from a students perspective, who has taken both the services e-gmat and crackverbal .

E-gmat ...completely useless if u are looking to improve verbal . After u pay the fees u get access to some random videos uploaded, each explaining some basic concepts . The thing is these concepts are pretty basic and can be found online in Manhattan's Thursdays with Ron series (they are pretty amazing and honest do check them .) for free !! . They have very minimal questions to practice from.... a very big disadvantage , since without practice no point in cramming in concepts .
Although after going through their explanations given for various questions on gmatclub I was impressed by them but thats it ..... dnt expect much from their paid services .Pluss they dont have any tests of their own , then no way to test urself .

Crack verbal ..... Ohh boy !! where do i begin .... i have attended their classes ....complete trickery or rather sophistry is the right word i believe.
During the free intro classes they discuss very complex examples which make u believe that ur sooper dumb and then once when u enroll u realise that they dont have much to offer , probably the introductory class was the best class in the entire course . THeir claims of sending people to LBS, Stanford and others Ivys are of people who already had a stellar profile and just needed a touch up on their essays . Dont be fooled by the fancy website . their material is very basic and not much informative . No test series of their own again ! ...... the thing is they claim to teach u shortcuts fr RCs and CRs . The ugly truth is there are no shortcuts . U cant game the exam , no matter what they say . U have to improve ur English !! ...period . which takes time .

So what should one do !! ....... practice practice and practice by urself from as many books as u can.Buy Kaplan Manhattan and different books see the questions and learn from them . Because take it from me in writing there are no tricks or shortcuts for verbal . U have to read dense material and improve ur English and simultaneously practise. Watch Manhattans Thursdays with Rons they are a pot of gold ! when it comes to building concepts....

Do lsat verbal questions for more practice . Atleast RC and CR can be covered . Pluss LSAT has pretty decent questions . Read Opinion pages of nytimes , guardian et al . Daily practise quant fro 1-2 hr and verbal for 1 hr . Use the gmat prep tests very wisely . They are the closest u will get to giving the real gmat exam . Manhattan's 6 gmat test are also good but wayy tougher than the real exam . Do give them . Also search for solutions for each and every OG question in google . ROns explanation on their blog r pretty accurate .
The gmat exam also is evolving the old tricks which these coaching centers purport to teach no longer apply . Take it from a guy who gave gmat twice .

WHO AM i to give this advice?? --- a guy who gave GMAT twice -- 1st attempt - 700
2nd attempt - 720

Got in two Colleges with 50% fellowship . DOnt believe me go ahead waste 20k or more on these coaching guys . ALL the Best bro !! :)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 77 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Kudos
toponepercent wrote:
Top One percent is Best GMAT Coaching in Bangalore by sandeep gupta.EXCLUSIVE GMAT PREPARATION FOR THE 99TH PERCENTILERS BY THE 99TH PERCENTILERS.PLEASE DO NOT JOIN UP IF YOUR TARGETED GMAT SCORE IS ANYTHING LESS THAN A 760. WE CATER EXCLUSIVELY TO 760+ GMAT SCORE ASPIRANTS!

:beat another fradulent coaching publicity ......... do u even knw the fact that only some 200 to 300 all over the WORLD!! get 760 ...... nd 10 to 20 get 770 . THe amount of hubris in this post is laughable .... "please dnt join if ur targeting below 760" ....... if people had it in their control they would always want 800 :fyi .
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 58 [0]
Given Kudos: 833
GMAT 1: 600 Q42 V32
GMAT 2: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
toponepercent wrote:
AvgIndianGuy wrote:
toponepercent wrote:
Top One percent is Best GMAT Coaching in Bangalore by sandeep gupta.EXCLUSIVE GMAT PREPARATION FOR THE 99TH PERCENTILERS BY THE 99TH PERCENTILERS.PLEASE DO NOT JOIN UP IF YOUR TARGETED GMAT SCORE IS ANYTHING LESS THAN A 760. WE CATER EXCLUSIVELY TO 760+ GMAT SCORE ASPIRANTS!

:beat another fradulent coaching publicity ......... do u even knw the fact that only some 200 to 300 all over the WORLD!! get 760 ...... nd 10 to 20 get 770 . THe amount of hubris in this post is laughable .... "please dnt join if ur targeting below 760" ....... if people had it in their control they would always want 800 :fyi .

see our latest result
Do you want to see more 760 scorer visit our website.

LOLZZZZZ. Ok i have taken their coaching and I can tell you their coaching is a joke!!!! They are as fancy as their marketing strategies.
Please dont join here guys. In the orientation session they will give you extremely tough stuff make you panic and feel IVY is the best place for all your gmat problems. Guess what- It is Not. Most of the practice materials Sandeep gupta gives can be found on GC.

I have learnt way way more from Buneal and Manhattan's Ron(for free) than from Sandeep Gupta(After paying hard earned money) .
If you want to waste INR 26K, you can join IVY and if you want save money and not be fooled, watch 'Thursdays with Ron', practice and understand each question's logic and follow Ron Purewall, Buneal, VeritasPrep Karishma and MagooshPrep Mike, you will learn way more for free.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello,
I am a first time GMAT taker and have not started any preparations yet.
Could you please advise what are the best online coaching / classroom coaching options in Bangalore.
I am targeting the April 2016 admissions in one among the top 20 business schools in the US and hence aim at scoring accordingly (730 and above)
I need a lot of help with Quant and some help with Verbal.

I talked to a few coaching centers in Bangalore and they advise that I should target taking GMAT in Dec so as to target April 2016 admissions.
I was thinking of taking GMAT by mid Jan or Jan end. Will it be too late?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46
WE:Other (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Kudos