Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:24 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q51 V33
WE:Research (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.6
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kenan-Flagler Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
NightFury15 wrote:
It has been more than a month since I received the application complete mail. Will they be sending out any more invites?

Same here.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE:Engineering (Non-Profit and Government)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Kenan-Flagler Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Kudos
nitishgera wrote:
Round 3 applicant. Just got done with a F2F interview with Ms. Brittany Craig at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. It went pretty well and was the most conversational interview I've ever attended. It was very different from the rest of the interviews I've given, in the sense that it felt very much like a free flowing conversation centred around my resume. There were no behavioural questions and there was no "Walk me through..." question. I'm listing the questions that I remember.

*Brittany asked me to talk about my undergraduate school and my experience.
*She then moved onto the first company I worked for and asked me what was the best project I worked in and what it taught me.
*Then she asked me if I had a time machine, what is one thing I would go back and tell myself at the start of my working career
*She asked me what are few qualities in me that, I think, my recommenders would have written about.
*My ST and LT goals.
*Then we moved onto my current work ex and there were a few back and forth questions related to that (since I run a business she wanted to understand how I would manage it once I go for my MBA, how many people report to me, who has been a great influence on my working style etc.)
*Why Kenan Flagler?
*Questions for her.

She was on a tight schedule so each interview was strictly 30 mins long. Mine was 25 mins long with the last 5 mins reserved for my questions. It was a really good experience for me and if you know what you're about it should be easy. Hoping to crack this great school.

Best of luck brother!!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I interviewed yesterday and they said they are still reviewing applications and will send invites up until the decision date (seems like a cookie cutter response at a few schools).
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [1]
Given Kudos: 183
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Schools: NUS '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V39
GMAT 2: 710 Q47 V41
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V38
WE:Business Development (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Posting the interview invite data for Kenan-Flagler. The invites seemed to have thinned out after Feb 1st week. Also worth noting is that admit calls started to go out 1-2 days before the decision day in previous rounds.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
nitishgera wrote:
Round 3 applicant. Just got done with a F2F interview with Ms. Brittany Craig at Taj Lands End, Mumbai. It went pretty well and was the most conversational interview I've ever attended. It was very different from the rest of the interviews I've given, in the sense that it felt very much like a free flowing conversation centred around my resume. There were no behavioural questions and there was no "Walk me through..." question. I'm listing the questions that I remember.

*Brittany asked me to talk about my undergraduate school and my experience.
*She then moved onto the first company I worked for and asked me what was the best project I worked in and what it taught me.
*Then she asked me if I had a time machine, what is one thing I would go back and tell myself at the start of my working career
*She asked me what are few qualities in me that, I think, my recommenders would have written about.
*My ST and LT goals.
*Then we moved onto my current work ex and there were a few back and forth questions related to that (since I run a business she wanted to understand how I would manage it once I go for my MBA, how many people report to me, who has been a great influence on my working style etc.)
*Why Kenan Flagler?
*Questions for her.

She was on a tight schedule so each interview was strictly 30 mins long. Mine was 25 mins long with the last 5 mins reserved for my questions. It was a really good experience for me and if you know what you're about it should be easy. Hoping to crack this great school.

I was surprised that I wasn't asked - Why Kenan-Flagler? My interview seems to have been similar to yours. Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Send PM
Kudos
thomasdodsonian wrote:
I interviewed yesterday and they said they are still reviewing applications and will send invites up until the decision date (seems like a cookie cutter response at a few schools).

Love the chart. Thanks for the representation. Good luck!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 136 [0]
Send PM
dpatt : I think that, unlike other schools, Kenan-Flagler doesn't have a set list of questions that they need to ask in an interview. I feel they mould the conversation in realtime and thats's what makes their interviews so personable and unique. All the best for KF and congratulations on the string of admits you've received. Great job!

BEshgh : All the best to you too!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
I got interview invite on Mar 1 and already schedule Skype appointment. I'm in Asia so there's a time zone difference. The interview is in the morning EST, so I need a huge cup of coffee to keep me awake~.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
huoucoib wrote:
I got interview invite on Mar 1 and already schedule Skype appointment. I'm in Asia so there's a time zone difference. The interview is in the morning EST, so I need a huge cup of coffee to keep me awake~.

Congrats huoucoib and all the best. It's great to see that the invites are still rolling in.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
nitishgera wrote:
dpatt : I think that, unlike other schools, Kenan-Flagler doesn't have a set list of questions that they need to ask in an interview. I feel they mould the conversation in realtime and thats's what makes their interviews so personable and unique. All the best for KF and congratulations on the string of admits you've received. Great job!

BEshgh : All the best to you too!

Thank you! That's what it seemed like. Most of the questions I found on clearadmit and this site were not the ones I was asked. The interview went well, I think! I was just worried that I wasn't asked the same questions others had mentioned. But hoping for the best!

Good luck to you as well!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 110 [2]
Given Kudos: 40
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q169 V165
WE:Engineering (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Kudos
Hey everyone,

Mod 3 is over, which means Spring Break is here! Congrats again to all the R2 admits, and good luck to the R3. I know things are stressful, but keep busy and you'll make it.

I wanted to highlight one of the programs at Kenan-Flagler that hasn't gotten much attention and really deserves it. That is the Dean's Fellows program. "The Dean’s Fellows Program offers opportunities and experiences to hone and apply leadership skills and challenge personal growth through numerous projects and interaction with UNC faculty, staff, alumni, and distinguished guests."

The Dean's Fellows have existed for several years, but just now are getting some attention. One of the projects this year is adding information to the Kenan-Flagler website about the program. I encourage you to check it out!
link here.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
14th March is the decision date and I haven't heard from UNC KF till now. I guess show is over for me.
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3
Send PM
alwayswaiting wrote:
Hey everyone,

Mod 3 is over, which means Spring Break is here! Congrats again to all the R2 admits, and good luck to the R3. I know things are stressful, but keep busy and you'll make it.

I wanted to highlight one of the programs at Kenan-Flagler that hasn't gotten much attention and really deserves it. That is the Dean's Fellows program. "The Dean’s Fellows Program offers opportunities and experiences to hone and apply leadership skills and challenge personal growth through numerous projects and interaction with UNC faculty, staff, alumni, and distinguished guests."

The Dean's Fellows have existed for several years, but just now are getting some attention. One of the projects this year is adding information to the Kenan-Flagler website about the program. I encourage you to check it out!
link here.

Awesome!!!
Thanks for the info!!!

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
Send PM
nailgmat2015 wrote:
14th March is the decision date and I haven't heard from UNC KF till now. I guess show is over for me.

I don't think you get the admissions decision until the decision date or a day prior. So you can worry about the decision if you don't get it by 14th, but for now be un-productive at work just like I am being in anticipation. :-D
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
nailgmat2015 wrote:

The Round 4 deadline is tmrw so I reckon they might send out a few last minute invites to R3 applicants based on the quality of apps they get in R4. You never know. So hang in there!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 700 Q46 V40
GPA: 3.1
WE:Brand Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
based on the timeframe of last year, we could get some calls today?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
ChileanUnderdog wrote:
based on the timeframe of last year, we could get some calls today?

I saw that as well. But it seemed most were on Saturday. Good luck everyone!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36  ...  38   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts