Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 04:36 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 04:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GRE 1: Q157 V166

GRE 2: Q160 V167

GRE 3: Q163 V166
GPA: 3.72
WE:Law (Law)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2016 Intake)Class of 2019 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
trizzy3 wrote:
Does every one get an interview? -

From the time you submit your application, how long does it take for Adcom to get back to you?

I believe everyone gets an interview. I submitted my application early November, interviewed early January and didn't receive any news until the last week of January. So I would like to say about 3 months
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: USC Marshall MBA.PM (2016 Intake)Class of 2019 Calling all applicants! [#permalink]
I received the happy call! I was surprised because I did not go through an interview but regardless I'm very excited!

Fight on!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: Finance, Nonprofit
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.46
WE:Accounting (Accounting)
Send PM
trizzy3 wrote:
I received the happy call! I was surprised because I did not go through an interview but regardless I'm very excited!

Fight on!

Is it common to be accepted without an interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
KRMcNamee wrote:
trizzy3 wrote:

Fight on!

I'm not sure... I submitted my application first week of January and received the admissions call yesterday. Marshalls commitment deadline is right before UCLA FEMBA's decision date, so I have a lot of thinking to do.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Send PM
trizzy3 wrote:
KRMcNamee wrote:
trizzy3 wrote:

Fight on!

I'm not sure... I submitted my application first week of January and received the admissions call yesterday. Marshalls commitment deadline is right before UCLA FEMBA's decision date, so I have a lot of thinking to do.

I would recommend paying the deposit if you do not feel confident about your chance with Anderson. You can write it off as a tax deduction later so it helps you eat up the cost a little bit.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 650 Q47 V33
GPA: 3.38
Send PM
Kudos
I received the call this afternoon that I was accepted! I applied the 3rd week of January and did not interview.

I look forward to meeting the rest of you and good luck to everyone else that applied.

Fight On!
Intern
Intern
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
I submitted my application on Feb 11, kept this one last as this was the only school that required me to write TOEFL. Havent heard anything yet, but your posts above are keeping my hopes alive! Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I got the call last week, applied last week of January, and did not interview. Going to be a tough decision between Marshall and Anderson.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
i had applied on 08 jan and no reply till now.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ohiovictor wrote:
i had applied on 08 jan and no reply till now.

Did you apply to the full time program or the part time?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi SNHJ, had applied for full time 2 year MBA
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ohiovictor wrote:
Hi SNHJ, had applied for full time 2 year MBA

Not sure about the full time program, but my info was for the part time program. Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

Is it still a good time to apply for MBA.PM? I am planning to apply in the next one month or so probably for the OC center.
Considering there are no round deadlines, I am not sure if this is a late application. Are there active applicants waiting who can share some info?

Also for MBA.PM are there weekend options for 2nd and 3rd year electives for folks travelling from out of LA?
Or most of them are weekday classes.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gmpavan wrote:
Hi,

Is it still a good time to apply for MBA.PM? I am planning to apply in the next one month or so probably for the OC center.
Considering there are no round deadlines, I am not sure if this is a late application. Are there active applicants waiting who can share some info?

Also for MBA.PM are there weekend options for 2nd and 3rd year electives for folks travelling from out of LA?
Or most of them are weekday classes.

Thanks

As of right now, I would assume there is still time to apply from what I have heard from admissions, not sure about OC vs LA. Best of luck!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V38
Send PM
It may be late in the game, but I just applied on 4/8/16 for LA on Monday/Wednesday. Hopefully they still have room! =)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
drinkcoffee wrote:
It may be late in the game, but I just applied on 4/8/16 for LA on Monday/Wednesday. Hopefully they still have room! =)

i submitted mine 4/2 and received call 4/18. such a quick turnaround so won't worry too much! good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I know this section is for part time but do any of you guys apply for the EMBA program? I know for the EMBA program you have to be "selected" for an interview which I did last week.. waiting for an answer is killing me.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3