Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 11:13 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 11:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [5]
GMAT 1: 740 Q47 V45
GPA: 4
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools: Sloan '18 (M)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
GPA: 3.98
WE:Analyst (Venture Capital)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Sloan MIT Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Kudos
Matt031 wrote:
Withdrew my application today. I hope it helps someone in a few days!! Good luck to everyone!

You are a gentleman and a scholar, thank you!
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Good luck to all R2 applicants for results today!! May the force be with y'all. Stay in the chat room with fellow applicants to get real time admission updates during decision period. #FingersCrossed #SloanR2Results

https://gmatclub.com/gchat/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Matt031 wrote:
Withdrew my application today. I hope it helps someone in a few days!! Good luck to everyone!

Thank you very much, my friend. It means a lot for people like me to whom this acceptance is very important. All the best to you wherever you are going!!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
Send PM
This was the longest weekend ever, even with the NBA, Final Four, El Clasico and a full season of "Jane the Virgin".

So , are they gonna start calling before updating the portal by 5 pm ET?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
anyone from Asia heard anything yet ? ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Removed post

Originally posted by Anon543212345 on 07 May 2016, 20:20.
Last edited by Anon543212345 on 09 May 2016, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10011 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
This silence is deafening. How many applicants interviewed in round 3 so far?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Sloan Admissions Blog: New Master of Business Analytics Program

I am excited to share with you the launch of MIT Sloan’s new, specialized masters program: Master of Business Analytics. This rigorous one-year program, developed in response to industry demand, is designed for early-stage professionals or current students who are passionate about analytics and interested in careers in the data science industry. Combining a core curriculum, focused electives, and Action Learning opportunities, this program reflects MIT Sloan’s commitment to staying on the cutting edge of research.

Admission to the inaugural year of this program is available for a limited number of students. The application deadline is April 15th, 2016, and decisions will be released on May 16th, 2016. You can learn more about the admissions process and requirements here. We look forward to welcoming the first class of this innovative program to the MIT Sloan community!

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Sloan Admissions Blog: MIT Sloan MBA Round 3 Insights

MIT Sloan is offering a Round 3 for the first time this year. Here are few details on what to expect!

While Round 3 will be extremely competitive, we still have seats to fill for the Class of 2018. The deadline is April 11. We will interview candidates on campus in early May. Decisions will be released on May 19th.

We look forward to receiving your application!

This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hola! This is only relevant for admits from Spain & Portugal (or with high interest in working mainly in these markets based in Madrid!). I have just seen in Facebook the following:

Bain & Company Madrid Office is planning a Pre-MBA event at 19:30 in June 23rd and would like to invite the MIT Class of 2018 admits. It is a unique opportunity to understand what we do in Strategy Consulting very early on!

Please **send an email to Patricia Miralles (patricia.miralles{@}bain{.}com, I can't write it as a normal email address, but you only have to delete the brackets) ** if you would like to attend, and she will answer back to you, or you can follow the instructions in the web page of Bain Madrid, where you also have more information.

If you are interested in Bain Madrid, even if you can't attend, also let her know!

Congratulations on your admission!
Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Sloan Admissions Blog: Meet MIT Sloan Admissions This Summer!

The MIT Sloan Admissions Team is coming to a city near you this summer! We look forward to meeting prospective applicants around the world. We will be hosting our MIT Sloan on the Road presentations, as well as attending fairs and panels like the MBA Tour and the Forté Forums. For those of you in the Boston area this summer, we also offer on-campus information sessions. We will let you know what makes MIT Sloan unique. Our alumni will share their own experiences, and we will discuss the application process and provide a few helpful tips.

Please see our admissions events page for registration and further details. We look forward to meeting you this summer!

Stay tuned for more information about our application deadlines, essays, and more.

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Sloan Admissions Blog: New Deadlines and Application Updates for MIT Sloan

Happy first Friday of Summer!

I’m excited to announce that the schedule of our 2016-2017 MBA deadlines and decisions is now available.

• Our application goes live on July 11, 2016.
  • Round 1 Deadline: September 15, 2016. Decisions will be released December 19, 2016.
  • Round 2 Deadline: January 17, 2017. Decisions will be released April 3, 2017.
  • Round 3 Deadline: April 10, 2017. Decisions will be released May 17, 2017.
Our website has further details and directions

We also have made some changes to our application. This year, instead of responding to an essay question,  we are asking applicants to submit a cover letter along with their resume. Your cover letter is an opportunity to introduce yourself, describe your past successes, and explain why MIT Sloan’s MBA Program is the right place for you. The optional essay remains available, and you can share additional information about yourself in any format.

We’ll be sharing more tips and information in the months to come. We hope to see you at one of our events this summer!

Manager
Manager
Send PM
FROM Sloan Admissions Blog: It’s Here: The MIT Sloan MBA Application!

The MIT Sloan MBA Application is now live! With the Round 1 deadline approaching in September, the next few months are the perfect time to get to work preparing your application. We do advise you to follow our application instructions closely.

Our Admissions Team is here to support you throughout the process. In addition to travelling the world this summer, team members are in the office  Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm.  Appointments are not required to speak with members of our staff, so if you’re in the area, feel free to stop by. We also offer on campus information sessions once a month, and self-guided tours any time. For those of you unable to travel, we have digital resources like online chats, student blogs, and our Student Profilespage.

Good luck as you get started! Please reach out to us if you have any questions at 617-258-5434 or mbaadmissions@sloan.mit.edu.

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Schools: Sloan '18 (M)
Send PM
I remember someone (I thought it was someone in Adcomm) that there is a day in August when the people who have paid their deposit can get half of it back if they withdraw after that day. Has anyone heard of this?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 53 [0]
Given Kudos: 105
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GPA: 1
WE:Analyst (Consulting)
Send PM
I aim to score these marks.

Researching or Writing Essays
GMAT: 780, Q60, V60
GPA: 4
WE: 4 months
Industry: Consulting
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Congrats to all admitted!
Denied
14 Jan, 2016
25 Jan 2018, 13:43
Private, GMAT: 730, Q48, V41; GPA: 3.7; WE: 65 months; United Arab Emirates; via Email [#permalink]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6919 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts