Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 23:16 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 23:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3128 [2]
Given Kudos: 893
GRE 1: Q169 V154
Send PM
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3128 [0]
Send PM
Alum
Send PM
Alum
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
Reserved Post.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Other
GMAT 1: 690 Q47 V37
GPA: 3.88
Send PM
Re: Calling all Mendoza (Notre Dame) Applicants:(2017 Intake)Class of 2019 [#permalink]
application submitted for early decision round
Alum
Send PM
NOTRE DAME ..!!!!!!!

All the best to all the "GMAT CLUBBERS " for their Notre dame MBA application this year.
Common guys => write down some kickass essays..!!!

Though I am a bit low on the AGE Factor hence will be applying to Notre dame in 2017..! But i will be around this year too.!!

Go Get it LADS..!!!!

This will help => Do read this if you haven't already => https://poetsandquants.com/2014/02/04/th ... otre-dame/
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi all,
I am thinking of applying to Notre Dame, however, it seems that the school has a very small International student intake. Can anyone please clear my apprehensions of applying to Notre Dame.
Thanks in advance
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3128 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
parthm92 wrote:
Hi all,
I am thinking of applying to Notre Dame, however, it seems that the school has a very small International student intake. Can anyone please clear my apprehensions of applying to Notre Dame.
Thanks in advance

Hi

The thing is notre dame is a very specific program.
While choosing a bschool one must understand as to what his/her fits are.
Notre dame has a small incoming class = TRUE
But if you feel like notre dame is "THE SCHOOL" for you => No reason why you cant get in(off-course you will have to work hard and nail those essays/GMAT etc)

And make sure you understand the Admission requirements as there essays are a bit different and they also ask for an additional slide presentation.

Talking about diversity => It hope this will help you out=> https://colleges.niche.com/university-o ... diversity/

In Short => " You will yourself have to understand as WHY you want NOTRE DAME and WHY its a perfect fit as per your Needs from an MBA degree " .

Regards
STONE COLD
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 61
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 610 Q48 V30
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V37
GPA: 3.44
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
DEADLINES are all screwed up.

These are the correct ones for 2017 intake.
Attachment:
Mendoza Deadlines.PNG
Mendoza Deadlines.PNG [ 27.12 KiB | Viewed 10271 times ]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
Applied in early round for dual degree in MSBA. Is there anyone else interested in dual degree. Also I was waitlisted last year applied in last round. I felt if Notredame gives a positive decision then I need not keep looking elsewhere.
Alum
Send PM
ravisharma017 wrote:
Applied in early round for dual degree in MSBA. Is there anyone else interested in dual degree. Also I was waitlisted last year applied in last round. I felt if Notredame gives a positive decision then I need not keep looking elsewhere.

All the Best mate..!!
Mind sharing your profile ?

Regards
Stone Cold
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.1
Send PM
BE in Computer Science 64% and lots of backlogs clearance :) then 2 yrs of work ex in a software firm, An MBA from SIBM got selected as senior consultant in BOSCH, left job started my own venture due to family health troubles after 3.5 years realized that I had not learnt anything practical in my MBA had to struggle and learn everything after falling face first on floor. Decided to change industry and do an MBA from a better place where I would actually learn to do business. :)
Alum
Send PM
ravisharma017 wrote:
BE in Computer Science 64% and lots of backlogs clearance :) then 2 yrs of work ex in a software firm, An MBA from SIBM got selected as senior consultant in BOSCH, left job started my own venture due to family health troubles after 3.5 years realized that I had not learnt anything practical in my MBA had to struggle and learn everything after falling face first on floor. Decided to change industry and do an MBA from a better place where I would actually learn to do business. :)

Great profile mate
Lots of experiences
I am sure you must have nailed the essays

P.S - Please update your GMAT score in your profile :)

All the best
Stone Cold
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE:Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Can anybody tell me what all documents need to be sent physically to the school by courier? Transcripts need to be sent physically or to be uploaded only.
Also the GMAT/TOEFL score reports to be sent through GMAC/ETS or just uploading unofficial score report is fine.

Please reply at the earliest as deadline is approaching.
Thanks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
writetodixit wrote:
Can anybody tell me what all documents need to be sent physically to the school by courier? Transcripts need to be sent physically or to be uploaded only.
Also the GMAT/TOEFL score reports to be sent through GMAC/ETS or just uploading unofficial score report is fine.

Please reply at the earliest as deadline is approaching.
Thanks

As per their website:
Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are fine for now, but you will need the official copies prior to starting the program)
Not sure about GMAT/TOEFL ones.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE:Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Those who have submitted their applications can only tell. If official scores need to be sent at the time of application or not.

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern
Send PM
sczyjr wrote:
application submitted for early decision round

Interview scheduled - will be traveling to campus for it.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
writetodixit wrote:
Those who have submitted their applications can only tell. If official scores need to be sent at the time of application or not.

No, they don't need to be. I just got my transcript sent to me from my University and scanned it to my computer and then uploaded the pdf to the application.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [2]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi International applicants,

I am a first year international MBA student at University of Notre Dame,Mendoza college of Business. Notre Dame is a very big brand in US but somehow relatively unknown in Asia/India. Even I didn't know this fact till I had my visa interview. It is situated in a small town called South Bend,IN around 2 hrs from Chicago. It has one of the top alumni network in US (google it) and jobs/placement in US largely depends on networking.

I am two months into program and there are so many things going on inhere so I may not have time to open gmatclub.com, so please do some homework before shooting an email and please go through website, watch videos. While drafting email please include all the points you want to know about Notre Dame.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach me at Suryavikram52@gmail.com.

Originally posted by suryav on 26 Sep 2016, 10:17.
Last edited by suryav on 26 Sep 2016, 10:58, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 60 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
parthm92 wrote:
Hi all,
Thanks in advance

I dont know the exact number,but In first year there are around 33 intl students out of 122.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts