Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:36 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3129 [2]
Given Kudos: 893
GRE 1: Q169 V154
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [3]
Given Kudos: 42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Re: Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
bb wrote:
Dear members and users of GMAT Club Tests – we want to hear from you. If you have a subscription to GMAT Club tests, we want your feedback about the tests. We want to know what you love and what you would like us to improve. More importantly, we want to know what you think about accuracy of our score prediction and how it compared to the final GMAT score.

We welcome your reviews and especially those that help us to improve the tests for the benefit of the future test takers and the community. And no, we have no plans to remove any negative ones if you feel that’s what we deserve. I hope we get a few to prove that we are serious about that! To submit a review, please go here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/select.php and choose “Other Products” then “Tests” and then “GMAT Club Tests

As a reward, we would like to offer an extension of your subscription for 2 more weeks. You will receive the extension within 24 hours of submitting your review.

Thank you
BB
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
The GMAT Club tests are a very close simulation of the actual GMAT. The quality of questions covered is superb. This is truly a one-stop destination for GMATprep- Be it Quant/Verbal.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GPA: 4
Send PM
Review GMAT Club Tests [#permalink]
I have given Gmat club test this week and I feel the standard of questions for both verbal and Quant are according to GMAT.
I am scoring high when I give MGMAT, but in Gmat club test my score are very low, So I am confused.
anyways Kudos to Gmat club test
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
I have been following GmatClub for the past three/four weeks. So far, it has been an excellent resource for my preparation. Moreover, the tests, along with the performance analysis, offered by GmatClub is of great help. I am able to identify what my strengths and weaknesses are and where I have to concentrate to improve my score. Kudos to bb, Bunuel and the GmatClub Team:)
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 4560 [0]
Given Kudos: 128
Send PM
Quant tests are awesome!

Originally posted by akela on 11 Sep 2016, 08:12.
Last edited by akela on 14 Sep 2016, 21:03, edited 2 times in total.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 28 [1]
Given Kudos: 57
Concentration: Technology, General Management
Schools: ISB '18
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
Submitted a Review but didnt got the 2 weeks free extension on TESTS :cry:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
GMAT 1: 570 Q47 V22
Send PM
Kudos
rohit , write to gmat customer care or to jeff@gmatclub.email , he will provide you the link to review again and within few days you will get the access.
Hope this will help you
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
I haven't taken the official Gmat yet, so it is hard to tell the difference between Gmatclub test with official one.
I just took the test in Gmatprep software, and from my exprience, the difficulty between Gmatprep and Gmatclub is so close.
My first test in Gmat was the free one on Gmatclub, the result was 600. 1 month later, after finishing the Manhattan SC, I took test 1 in Gmatprep and scored 630.

The Quant test in Gmatclub is my favour. So far, I finished 4 quant tests. The results are 47, 48, 48, 49. Seeing the score improve is excited. After each test, I always analyze my fault and draw myself experience. I am really interested in Best/worst section where I can easily realize my weakness and thus, have more practice in those fields. The timing table appears after each test is also great. It helps me adjust time generally.

I don't have much experience with the Verbal test since I had only 2 tests. One thing troubled me much when the second test I took overlapped some questions I had done in the first test (although the question bank is still abundant)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V35
Send PM
Kudos
My review-

My focus with gmatclub tests was mostly with quant. Quant questions are at par and a bit higher as far as actual gmat is concerned, which i liked as it prepares you to take up any question that's gonna hit you on the D-Day. The question mix is top class and the solution equally brilliant. Some inherent tricks can be learned going through the questions.

I would strongly recommend this to anyone serious about quant. For the verbal part i am yet to explore in detail (and will)

Thanks,
Aditya.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 7
Schools: AGSM '18
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
GPA: 3.83
Send PM
I have taken a GMAT Club Quant test. It represents real quant score very well (have got Q49 in mock here and all GMATPrep Mocks). I recommend this GMAT tests bundle for the last stages of preparation, especially when you need to improve your Quant.

Also, analytics for these tests are very good (you can use them to isolate and train your weaknesses). I will strongly recommend this test for everybody who wants to get big score for Quant
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi! I took my gmat and cancelled the score. So I do not have any official score report link. However, I have the gmac enhanced score report(ESR) link. Will that be of any help to extend my subscription period?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 600 Q40 V32
Send PM
Hi bb
I have submitted my review for GMAT Club test and I am yet to see the subscription extended for next 2 weeks. Please let me know whether it will be done on its own or I do need to do something else from my end.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 600 Q40 V32
Send PM
I have posted my review for GMAT club test and yet to see the extension of 2 weeks I am expecting for the club test. Please let me know if it will happen on its own or I do need to do something else from my end.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 277 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: Technology, General Management
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Submitted a review but cant see it in the review section
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 26
GMAT 1: 590 Q36 V35
Send PM
Hi, I went through the verification process and I sent my review. Could you please let me know how to get my 2 additional weeks to access the tests? Thank you!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Great collection of questions! Used it for short quizzes of 20 questions each across topics that were studied.
The difficulty level of questions is higher than actual exam but that helps with the preparation.

Many questions in the test also have links to explanations which help with instant feedback.
Good resource to strengthen your Quant preparation.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 525 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V35
GPA: 4
WE:Engineering (Consulting)
Send PM
bb wrote:
Dear members and users of GMAT Club Tests – we want to hear from you. If you have a subscription to GMAT Club tests, we want your feedback about the tests. We want to know what you love and what you would like us to improve. More importantly, we want to know what you think about accuracy of our score prediction and how it compared to the final GMAT score.

We welcome your reviews and especially those that help us to improve the tests for the benefit of the future test takers and the community. And no, we have no plans to remove any negative ones if you feel that’s what we deserve. I hope we get a few to prove that we are serious about that! To submit a review, please go here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/select.php and choose “Other Products” then “Tests” and then “GMAT Club Tests

As a reward, we would like to offer an extension of your subscription for 2 more weeks. You will receive the extension within 24 hours of submitting your review.

Thank you
BB

Why there are very few verbal tests and questions compared to Quant?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5