Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 04:32 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 04:32

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [15]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Re: My GMAT Journey - 750 (Q-50, V-41) [#permalink]
Hey Dildara!

Could we see a complete timeline of your 2 month schedule and also the GMAT score increase from the beginning on mocks. Where did you start from on your 1st Mock?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [0]
Send PM
KP90589 wrote:
Hey Dildara!

Could we see a complete timeline of your 2 month schedule and also the GMAT score increase from the beginning on mocks. Where did you start from on your 1st Mock?

Yes you can see. Just unhide the rows in excel.
I started with 660 in first Mock test.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 254 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
Schools: Olin '21 (A$)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 3.8
WE:Supply Chain Management (Retail)
Send PM
Hi
So admire for your score. Im struggling with RC. Can u share with me RC LSAT? My emai and google add is: 547gmat@gmail.com.
Thanks so much.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Send PM
Good job. May you tell us a little more about RC ? How did you achieve this great accuracy ? I also read the economist and loving it . I am a non native so I am also studying vocabulary. Do you think this is helpful taking into consideration that I need a super score and I have many months to work ? Or should I rush through the gmat strategies asap ? Thanks . What did you do analytically ? What helped you ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Send PM