Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 21:10 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 21:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GPA: 3.34
WE:Operations (Health Care)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 510 Q42 V20
GMAT 2: 570 Q40 V28
GPA: 3.7
WE:Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich (York) MBA Fall Applicants: September 2017 Intake [#permalink]
Kudos
akifm wrote:
gauravmh wrote:
Received admit offer for toronto campus!!

Congrats! Can you pls share the details of the admission offer? As in number of days to confirm admission, admission payment etc?

Been given 30 days to accept admission offer, $3000 to be deposited as confirmation
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich (York) MBA Fall Applicants: September 2017 Intake [#permalink]
Congrats for the admit offer... :)
Great man, ATB. anything about scholarship offers?[/quote]

Nothing on scholarships, been asked to apply separately
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Suranjana wrote:
gauravmh wrote:
Received admit offer for toronto campus!!

Congratulations! :)

Did you receive the offer via email? Because I did not get any email notifications but after logging in, I found admission offer in the Admission Decision tab.

Yup, received offer via email and status updated on the website as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
GPA: 3.34
WE:Operations (Health Care)
Send PM
Had the interview yesterday. Just 12 min. Standard questions. Expecting response in a couple of weeks.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Can not decide between Sauder and Schulich. Can anyone please shed some light on which is better? The pros and cons seem to cancel each other out.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 650 Q49 V30
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V40
WE:Research (Consulting)
Send PM
Congrats to those who have received the admits and all the best to those (like me) planning to apply!

I too will be applying for the Sep 2017 intake in few weeks before the deadline.

For more clarification, I wanted to check if there are more chances of admission if students submit their application months before the deadline?

Originally posted by sharma.jatin1992@gmail.com on 23 Oct 2016, 03:56.
Last edited by sharma.jatin1992@gmail.com on 24 Oct 2016, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
gauravmh wrote:
Great man, ATB. anything about scholarship offers?

Nothing on scholarships, been asked to apply separately[/quote]

Hi Gaurav,
Even I got an offer, but no mention of scholarships. Also, during the interview, they told me that the scholarship offer (if any) would be mentioned along with the admit letter. Did you get a separate message asking you to apply for them?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Khushnum wrote:
gauravmh wrote:
Great man, ATB. anything about scholarship offers?

Nothing on scholarships, been asked to apply separately

Hi Gaurav,
Even I got an offer, but no mention of scholarships. Also, during the interview, they told me that the scholarship offer (if any) would be mentioned along with the admit letter. Did you get a separate message asking you to apply for them?[/quote]

No separate message regarding scholarships, however checked with them on email. Was told to get in touch with student aid n apply. Also decision will be given only after the Jan 2017 intake gets completed!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey suranjana, akifm, khushnum, all other people with admit offers - anybody finalised their decision yet??
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Send PM
gauravmh wrote:
Hey suranjana, akifm, khushnum, all other people with admit offers - anybody finalised their decision yet??

I have to pay my deposit by 11th Nov. Will decide by then.
Also waiting on my Sauder decision. I guess will decide once that comes through. But am still confused between the two.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
gauravmh wrote:

I am waiting for the formal offer letter which I was told will be sent once the University decides start of class dates for fall 2017. I am still torn between Sauder and Schulich, but Sauder has already sent offer letter on which I have to respond by 25th November. Will decide once Schulich sends offer letter.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
GPA: 3.69
Send PM
Hi,

Does anyone has idea about minimum work experience. I have read on a number of places, it's 2 years. I just want to confirm if it has to be 2 at the time of application submission or school joining?

Thanks,
Navinder
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Stern '20 (A)
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.01
WE:Analyst (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Navinder wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone has idea about minimum work experience. I have read on a number of places, it's 2 years. I just want to confirm if it has to be 2 at the time of application submission or school joining?

Thanks,
Navinder
Yes. It's generally the experience at the time of joining.

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 720 Q51 V35
GPA: 3.69
Send PM
Hi again,

Sorry I have another question. Schulich's website says competitive GMAT score is 660(with atleast 50 percentile in all 4 sections). Is this a criteria? I have 40 percentile in IR, though my GMAT score is 720(Q-51,V-35). I don't want to waste application fee if application won't be considered.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Navinder
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Can you guys arrange Rotman/Mcgill/sauder and Schulich in order of our preference should we get an admit into these
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys, Sam here... I have submitted my application for Schulich Sept 2017 intake on 11th Nov 2016 (Toronto Campus). Waiting to hear from them. I have given my GRE, scored 322/340. I am a working professional with 6+ years of experience.
I understand via the communication thread that Schulich has evaluated the early birds, any take on typically how long will they take to get back with the interview call?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Depends on what your career plans are... If you are looking for a profession in CPG companies then Rotman> Schulich> Mcgill/ Sauders. I come from a CPG background so i am looking forward to Rotman and Schulich as my preferences. I have also submitted my application in Mcgill apart from Schulich last week. Will be applying in Rotman in R2.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6920 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts