Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 20:44 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 20:44

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
ankitagrawal091 wrote:
DerrickRose23 wrote:
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know whether all the interview invites have been rolled out or not?
NTU seems to be totally unresponsive :(

When did you submit your application?

I submitted my application on 26th Oct.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all NTU Nanyang MBA Applicants: (2017 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
DerrickRose23 wrote:
ankitagrawal091 wrote:
DerrickRose23 wrote:
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know whether all the interview invites have been rolled out or not?
NTU seems to be totally unresponsive :(

When did you submit your application?

I submitted my application on 26th Oct.

I think you should have got an interview invite in one of coffee chat sessions if you submitted before Round 1 deadline. But I am not sure how the process works. I think they will start rolling out the final decisions by Dec 15th. I think you can still hope to get an invite before that :)

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I think you should have got an interview invite in one of coffee chat sessions if you submitted before Round 1 deadline. But I am not sure how the process works. I think they will start rolling out the final decisions by Dec 15th. I think you can still hope to get an invite before that :)

I got an Invite for coffee chat sessions but all the locations available were in India. I am working abroad. They didn't give any information about any skype sessions.
Do they send a separate mail for an interview invitation? If so what does the mail body say?
I really don't understand their procedure :(
Intern
Intern
Send PM
vineetsharma wrote:
naveenayyan wrote:
vineetsharma wrote:
Admitted.

Submitted Application on : 1st November
Invited to Interview on: 11th November
Interviewed on: 16th November
Offered admission on: 23rd November

All the best to the remaining applicants.
(FYI I am a Singaporean based in Singapore so this could be one reason why the entire process was so fast.)

Congratz Vineet :)
I had my interview yesterday.....
How was your interview? and did you bag any scholarship?

Great hope you hear from them soon. My interview was a pleasant experience. The mood was generally light.
Still waiting on them for scholarship details. During the interview I was informed that the scholarship details usually follow a few days after the admission offer. It's been 7 days since I received the offer of admission so hoping to from them soon.

DerrickRose23 wrote:
Hey guys,
Congrats to both of you!
Could you please share your interview experiences?

Hi DerrickRose23,

Like I mentioned above. The interview was more of a casual chat. I feel what they are looking for is if you have thought through doing an MBA and that too why the Nanyang MBA.

The questions were typical interview questions and included some about my current role
1) Why do an mba?
2) Why not a part time MBA?
3) Why not NUS?
4) And why MBA in particular and not any other masters or specialization course.

Just an advise, have at least 2(min)-3 questions ready for them because they kept asking me if I had any questions for them.

Hope this helps. All the best to the other applicants

Congratulations vineetsharma..

I got a GMAT score of 610.(q-47,V-27)
Do you think it is enough to apply for NTU.. Though I plan to retake my GMAT in 2 weeks.. Any advice on the application part.. Help me..

Sent from my C6902 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V32
GMAT 2: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.68
Send PM
Hi Hemanth2017 I sent you a PM. Cheers
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [2]
Given Kudos: 64
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.33
WE:Project Management (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Kudos
Admitted!!!!!

Received an offer just a few minutes ago!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Admitted, finally the good news is here

Sent from my Nexus 5X using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Admitted! Finally something to feel happy about.

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V41
GPA: 3.33
WE:Project Management (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
nigelneildsouza wrote:
Admitted, finally the good news is here

Sent from my Nexus 5X using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Congrats Nigel!!!

!!!!!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Technology
Schools: NTU '18 (A)
WE:Sales (Health Care)
Send PM
got the admit!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 34 [0]
Given Kudos: 246
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V36
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Hello friends,

I am aiming for the round 2 applications (5th January - deadline).

I have a question pertaining to recommendations.

Say I submit the application on January 5th, will the recommendation form be rolled out after that?

Is it still fine if my recommender's submit the form after 5th Jan? (since the date crossed the deadline).

Thanks
Balaji
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Balajikarthick1990 wrote:
Hello friends,

Say I submit the application on January 5th, will the recommendation form be rolled out after that?

Is it still fine if my recommender's submit the form after 5th Jan? (since the date crossed the deadline).

Thanks
Balaji

Hi Balaji,

I had the same question when I was applying during Round 1 and I spoke to the admissions officer regarding this. They advised me to complete the form before the application deadline to facilitate the process and they sent me the referee report form by mail to forward to the my referees so that they would have some time to act on it. The referee report form is also available on the Nanyang MBA Website but you have to dig around a bit for it (I had missed it, hence I approached the admissions officer).

Go to https://www.nanyangmba.ntu.edu.sg/admiss ... n-process/
and click on "2. PREPARE AND UPLOAD SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS"
If you scroll down to the Referee Reports section then there is a hyperlink to download the referee report form.

I suggest that you download the form and forward it to your referees yourself and aim for them to submit it by the application deadline. The form also states " please email to mba.admissions@ntu.edu.sg using your official email address." so your referees can submit their forms independently.

All the best for your application

Cheers,
Vineet
Manager
Manager
Send PM
vineetsharma wrote:
Hello friends,

Thanks
Balaji

Hi Balaji,

I had the same question when I was applying during Round 1 and I spoke to the admissions officer regarding this. They advised me to complete the form before the application deadline to facilitate the process and they sent me the referee report form by mail to forward to the my referees so that they would have some time to act on it. The referee report form is also available on the Nanyang MBA Website but you have to dig around a bit for it (I had missed it, hence I approached the admissions officer).

If you scroll down to the Referee Reports section then there is a hyperlink to download the referee report form.

I suggest that you download the form and forward it to your referees yourself and aim for them to submit it by the application deadline. The form also states " please email to mba.admissions@ntu.edu.sg using your official email address." so your referees can submit their forms independently.

Cheers,
Vineet

Thank you Vineet. I really appreciate your gesture.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
vineetsharma wrote:
Hello friends,

Thanks
Balaji

Hi Balaji,

Cheers,
Vineet

Hi Vineet,

the recommenders have to submit referee report online or should it be emailed compulsorily?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
ss20tali wrote:

Hi Vineet,

the recommenders have to submit referee report online or should it be emailed compulsorily?

Hi ss20tali,

I cant comment on this since my referees submitted their reports via e-mail so I am not sure if there is any avenue to upload/submit online.
Intern
Intern
Schools: NTU '18 (S)
Send PM
Are they still rolling out offers?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Hi,

There is a tab in the application that asks for the number of times I have taken my GMAT.

I have taken GMAT 3 times. I cancelled the 3rd time since my score was equal to that of what I scored in my 2nd attempt. So it doesn`t reflect in my score card.

Do I need to mention the number of times as 2 or 3?

Regards
Balaji
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts