Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 17:32 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 17:32

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 630 Q44 V31
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all EDHEC MiM-FE applicants (Sept 2017 intake | Class of 2019) [#permalink]
Hi Abhinav, I plan on applying soon. I wanted to know how long does the entire admission process take.

Also do you have any idea about the Business Management MIM vs the European Apprenticeship Track MIM?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 167
Schools: EDHEC (A$)
GMAT 1: 620 Q44 V31
GPA: 3.25
Send PM
Re: Calling all EDHEC MiM-FE applicants (Sept 2017 intake | Class of 2019) [#permalink]
Hi guys i have been accepted at MIM-financial economics for sept 2017?I'd like to discuss financing options with anybody who has been selected.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 474 [1]
Given Kudos: 41
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Bookmarks
Hi friends,

I am applying to the EDHEC MiM Program for the class of 2017. I have submitted my application and have been called for Sonru interview. Could you guys please share your experience (in terms of questions, tips) regarding this. I would really appreciate this.

Thanks
Raghav
Intern
Intern
Send PM
RaghavSingla wrote:
Hi friends,

I am applying to the EDHEC MiM Program for the class of 2017. I have submitted my application and have been called for Sonru interview. Could you guys please share your experience (in terms of questions, tips) regarding this. I would really appreciate this.

Thanks
Raghav

Could you please post your profile? GRE/GMAT, Toefl, Work ex?
I plan on applying this week.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 474 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
shank94 wrote:
RaghavSingla wrote:
Hi friends,

Thanks
Raghav

GMAT - 700
Toefl - 115
Work Ex - ~3 years.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
RaghavSingla wrote:
shank94 wrote:
RaghavSingla wrote:
Hi friends,

Thanks
Raghav

GMAT - 700
Toefl - 115
Work Ex - ~3 years.

You should consider a MBA with that good work ex.
All the best for the interview :D
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mrigoel wrote:
Hi guys i have been accepted at MIM-financial economics for sept 2017?I'd like to discuss financing options with anybody who has been selected.

Hey, I have been accepted and admitted too. What are your doubts? I'll be happy to help!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
shank94 wrote:
Hi Abhinav, I plan on applying soon. I wanted to know how long does the entire admission process take.

Also do you have any idea about the Business Management MIM vs the European Apprenticeship Track MIM?

Hey,

They are very fast with the results so as soon as you move ahead with your application, you will get the response in two days. After the interview, the final acceptance result is provided within a week.

I applied for FE track so I'll just share whatever information I have. MiM BM is a regular course where you regularly attend all the classes in the school whereas in apprenticeship track, you are in contract with some company and work there. Simultaneously, you just attend 2 or 3 days in college. I would suggest that if you are a fresher, go with the apprenticeship track as it will provide you with some WE before applying for a job after the course.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey, guys! Can you help the rest of us sharing your experience about interview? We will be very very very grateful :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [3]
Send PM
Kudos
Bookmarks
KatieKat wrote:
Hey, guys! Can you help the rest of us sharing your experience about interview? We will be very very very grateful :)

Sure Katie! I have written down all the questions which were asked to me.

1. A situation where there was any conflict in your team and how you managed it?
2. A challenging situation where you had to complete the task in a given deadline.
3. Any situation where you influenced your peers and the impact that it created.
4. Any incident where you were nearing deadline and had to complete the task successfully.
5. How did you handle any critical situation and made the best of it.
6. Any other comments you want to add.

You are given specific time for every answer and you have to record it over the SONRU application. It's a new concept so be prepared to adapt by attending practice questions and listen to the guidelines carefully.

Hope this helped. :)

Intern
Intern
Send PM
abhinavshah wrote:
KatieKat wrote:

1. A situation where there was any conflict in your team and how you managed it?
2. A challenging situation where you had to complete the task in a given deadline.
3. Any situation where you influenced your peers and the impact that it created.
4. Any incident where you were nearing deadline and had to complete the task successfully.

You are given specific time for every answer and you have to record it over the SONRU application. It's a new concept so be prepared to adapt by attending practice questions and listen to the guidelines carefully.

Thanks a ton for taking time out and writing this. :)

I had a few queries, So the interview is not live/Face to face on skype? This seems like a TOEFL speaking section. :?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you so much!
I am going to submit my application after I will get my IELTS result (in one week)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
shank94 wrote:
abhinavshah wrote:
KatieKat wrote:

Thanks a ton for taking time out and writing this. :)

I had a few queries, So the interview is not live/Face to face on skype? This seems like a TOEFL speaking section. :?

No, they will send you a link where you need to log in and then start the application. They will guide you first on how to attend and answer each question and then you can begin the actual interview. The weird thing is that you have no idea if your answer is likable or not because no interviewer is present so you can not judge how it will be taken.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
KatieKat wrote:
Thank you so much!
I am going to submit my application after I will get my IELTS result (in one week)

You are welcome Katie. :)
you can submit your application now as well and then send the IELTS result later on. The benefit is that they would evaluate rest of your application and when you submit your ielts result, you'd get the final answer really soon.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Edhec is 3year program with an internship during the gap year. Without the internship, one can't move forward in the program? Is everyone in the program get an internship?

Why did you guys choose to join edhec? Why not the others? Can a 315+ gre good enough for edhec?

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Lasya005 wrote:
Edhec is 3year program with an internship during the gap year. Without the internship, one can't move forward in the program? Is everyone in the program get an internship?

Why did you guys choose to join edhec? Why not the others? Can a 315+ gre good enough for edhec?

Im choosing France because of this gap year as im a Fresher. The gap year is optional I think, You decide whether you need it or not. You have to find your own internship, The college helps you with the networks and career services.

Yes 315 is enough for EDHEC, But GRE is a small part of the application.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Lasya005 wrote:

Hello Lasya,

EDHEC is 3year program with an internship during the gap year. Without the internship, one can't move forward in the program? Is everyone in the program get an internship?
The gap year is mandatory and we have to work to get a good internship. We have an option to take two internships of 6 months each OR you can take up a summer course of 6 months and an internship of other 6 months. "Everyone gets an internship?", well that's debatable and I don't think anyone can comment on that.

EDHEC is renowned and premier school in France and known very well in Europe. Moreover, the FE course is a dual degree course where we will also get the degree of MiF and EDHEC ranks 4th in the world for that. :) And yes, I think 315+ GRE score is enough.
GMAT Club Bot
 1   2   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6917 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts