Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:58 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
 Q50  V44
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
get manhantan gmat for free at......... [#permalink]
i found a site the other day that let you download manhatan and other gmat stuff 4 free.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
sine2x, can you please share the site ? thanks
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Practice tests: 800score / others ? [#permalink]
qxjmba wrote:
My GMAT prep strategy is to take as many practice tests as possible, I read some good reviews on the 5 practice tests that 800score sells for $25. Did anyone here try that or have some other recommendations on realistic practice tests ?

thanks !

You can refer to Kaplans free test. Its really good and its available on the Kaplans site for free.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 226 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I have the 800score tests and they are pretty good. I really like there tutorials, very thorough.

I am not sure how close to your real score the 800score is, I got a 540 on my first test so not too excited about that.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Re: get manhantan gmat for free at......... [#permalink]
sine2x wrote:
i found a site the other day that let you download manhatan and other gmat stuff 4 free.

Sites like that are 100% illegal, so please do not compromise the integrity of GMATClub.com by posting links to such sites. This is not the place for that.

Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
on illegallity [#permalink]
I thought about what you posted.As long as we do not host the information on gmatclub i do not think anything on the site will be considered illegal.And i hate to say this but getting hold of such information is extremely valuable to some people on this forum.

Just my thoughts.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
I am not saying it is illegal for GMATClub.com to have links posted to sites like that. I am saying it is illegal for those sites to post those materials. But we should not have links to them from GMATClub, because THIS SITE is a reputable site, run by people with integrity, and posting links to those sites compromises GMATClub's integrity and reputation.

I am sure it is quite helpful to many people to get such materials free, but it's still illegal to share or acquire them that way. And that stuff just doesn't belong here.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
DO NOT BUY 800 SCORE . COM TESTS!!! [#permalink]
Based on the Score Estimater on a certain site, I saw that the 800 score tests are supposed to be close to the real tests. So I bought 5 tests from 800 score . com. Till now I had been scoring very well in other tests such as Kaplan (670), Princeton (720), GMATPrep (770). But I found out that I was scoring only 660 around in tests from 800 score . com. The questions in Math are simply too tough given the time constraints. This is my last week. Someone had posted that 800score are a bit easier. I think that person was probably referring to the free ones and not the paid ones. DO NOT BUY 800 SCORE . COM TESTS!!!
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Own Kudos [?]: 698 [1]
Given Kudos: 14
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship, Digital Media & Entertainment
Schools:UC Berkeley Haas School of Business MBA 2010
 Q51  V41
GPA: 3.9 - undergrad 3.6 - grad-EE
WE 1: Social Gaming
Send PM
[#permalink]
Kudos
Get a Manhattan SC book (unless you're a guru at SC, this book WILL help you!) and you get 6 MGMAT CATs free! =)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Given Kudos: 1
GPA: 3.96
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
I think 800 tests should not be taken to test your skill, they should rather be taken to build up stamina. I just finished up with a VERBAL test and its review and I would like to share my two cents.

1. The language used is unnecessarily tough, it complicates things.
2. Even though RC uses difficult language and jargons, answering the questions is a cake walk and un-GMAT like.
3. SC is very easy.
4. CR answer choices are totally weird, even upon review of the wrong answers I could not convince myself of the mistakes. In the answer choices you have to assume a few more things than what are given in the CR passage to come to a correct answer.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 3671 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
You may also be interested in: https://www.gmatpill.com/gmat-practice-t ... ctice-test

Our students generally reported scores within +-30 points of what they score on GMATPrep tests. More importantly, the test interface and extra practice can help to point out any holes in your understanding of various concepts.
GMAT Club Bot