I am so overwhelmed with all the material that I have. I am taking the test the second time around. My GMAT score, taken on Nov 1 was 640, M44 V35. And I plan to take my test late Dec. Goal: 700+
My main weaknesses:
1. Timing on Math
I have tons of material and I want to do quality problems rather than quantity:
1 ALL the OG guides - previously completed 70%
2. GMATPrep - Took 3 CATS a month ago for the Nov 1 test
online material - completed 70% with 3 CATS left
3. 1000 series: completed 1/3 of the SC and CR
2005 book plus 3 additional adaptive tests
3. Princeton CATs - completed
4. 3 ARCO CATS
Thinking of buying:
1. MGMAT 6 CATS
2. GMAT Forum practice sets
1. Do 20-30 SC, CR, RC, DS, PS from 1000s per day - all timed via GMATTER
2. Take 2-3 CATS per week (I'll save the OG ones close to test date)
3. Start on the second half of the OG questions two weeks prior to the test.
Urgent questions (please help, I am desperate!!):
1. Should I bother with the 1000 series? Are they representative of the real questions? Or should I stick to OG and redo them ?
2. What should be the order of my study plan in terms of the material I have and considering that this is a retake.
3. Help me prioritize or eliminate or add
to the list of CATs I have / plan to buy:
- 3 online, 5 on CD from 2005book
-MGMAT - 6 online
-ARCO 2006- 3 on CD
-GMAT paper based tests
A huge thank you!