Joined: 07 May 2012
, given: 0
Preparation Joint Management Entrance Test 2012 [#permalink]
31 May 2012, 23:38
The joint Management Entrance test(JMET2012) is the initial success step to get into the post-graduate programmes of IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee. The institutions like IIT utilize these scores to short-list the candidates. To fulfill the eligibility criteria, the applicants are facilitated to cover the applications to different institutions with their desired courses.
Candidates fill JMET 2012 Application Form it has to be submitted online only. Online(internet based)
The application fee is caste-based.
General candidates and other -Rs.750/-
These thing need for online application form
1. ST/SC/PD student upload Caste certificate
2. Must Photo and Signature JPEG image less than 150kb
3. Payment mode to fill online form
• Core banking
• Credit/Debit card
4. Collect PDF file after submit successfully JMET form
For more details visit on JMET official website
ITD: Department of Management Studies:
• Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering is essential.
• Master's degree in any branch of Physical/Chemical/Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or Master's Degree in Commerce/ Economics.
Minimum aggregate of 60 is vital.
The test is for two hours. It comprises 150 questions. The question type is multi-choice. It consists of the following sections:
1. Verbal communication
2. Logical reasoning
3. Quantitative ability
4. Data interpretation
An incorrect answer carries negative marking which take away 25%of the total weight age of a question.
1. Verbal communication includes spotting errors in grammar, noun forms and so on which tests the verbal ability of a candidate.
2. Logical reasoning includes the logical question which does not require much technical skills.
3. Quantitative ability consists of mathematical model of questions which needs a pre-requisite of probability, ratios, proportion and so on.
4. Data interpretation tests the skill of a student in the identification of the pattern of the question and focuses on the ability to solve the respective question.
if you want more detail please visit here