Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 10:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Princeton Gmat online test score: 430

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 9

Princeton Gmat online test score: 430 [#permalink] New post 01 Aug 2010, 08:37
Hi guys.
I did the Princton Gmat online test today and I got 430 (Q40; V9) with Q: 26 and V: 15 right answer. This really confuse me.
I did the GMAT PRE and I got 680 yesterday.
So I do not know should I take the GMAT next month since my target is 700.
Any advise for me. Thanks in advance.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
1 KUDOS received
Retired Moderator
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Followers: 58

Kudos [?]: 497 [1] , given: 157

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Princeton Gmat online test score: 430 [#permalink] New post 01 Aug 2010, 08:52
This post received
KUDOS
I hope by "GMAT PRE" you mean gmat prep. If that's the case then this is a huge variation & also a decision time for a timely stance in next 4-5 days.

I suggest you to take a free MGMAT test, that will give you a close to reality picture. MGMAT Q is a bit hard but the overall score is within 30-40 points of actual GMAT. Kindly take the free MGMAT CAT asap so that you may finalize that are you ready for the 700 cliff or not?? Let me know if we here at forum can be of any help to you. Best of luck!!!

[ From 470 to 680-My Story ] [ My Last Month Before Test ]
[ GMAT Prep Analysis Tool ] [ US. Business School Dashboard ] [ Int. Business School Dashboard ]

I Can, I Will

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Re: Princeton Gmat online test score: 430 [#permalink] New post 01 Aug 2010, 09:24
Thank Hussan!
Yes, that was GMAT PREP. I will reinstall it and retake it. And I will also take Manhattan test as you suggested. Then I will let you guys know my score. Let's see. I hope I can take GMAT next month so that I can apply in round 1.
Thanks again
1 KUDOS received
Retired Moderator
Followers: 108

Kudos [?]: 236 [1] , given: 33

Re: Princeton Gmat online test score: 430 [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2010, 15:38
This post received
KUDOS
Princeton Review sucks man! The questions in their question bank are non representative of official questions. Try Manhattan test or Knewton, both are equally strong. Though the Manhattan tests are much tough but their algorithm is good.

Funny, Interesting and Crazy Facts, Photos and Videos!
http://funnyinterestingcrazy.blogspot.co.uk/

Intern
Intern

Re: Princeton Gmat online test score: 430 [#permalink] New post 02 Aug 2010, 19:25
Heliu.

I have tried MGMAT test. and I got 630. (Q 44; V 32). Below is some analysis, just for your reference if you still wondering the different bt GMAT PREP and MGMAT test

I am so confident about my Quantity and I never care about the time. But Q in Manhattan seems extremtly hard to me and I just have 1 minute left when I reach my 27th question. Then I have only 1' to fill the left ten questions. Do not know why it seem very hard. I always got > Q47

But the Vebal is totally differenty. It was much easier than expected. The RC seem not very tough as usual :d . I have never get > V20 and now I got V32. That's funny.
Re: Princeton Gmat online test score: 430   [#permalink] 02 Aug 2010, 19:25