Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Sep 2014, 01:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Princeton Review course review (BALI NAGAR, Raja Garden)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge
Princeton Review course review (BALI NAGAR, Raja Garden) [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2012, 08:03
Guys,

This is my first post, and I wanted to write this especially for people who are looking to take guidance from Princenton Review Gmat course. This happened with me a month back (at PR'S Bali Nagar brnach in Delhi), and I would never want somebody else to experience this. Below is an email I wrote to Princeton Review, and following was Princeton Review's reply.

[color=#363636]Hello to team Princeton Review,

I have been following Princeton Review for a long time for academic help in different phases of my life. I have always been a firm believer about the services offered by Princeton Review. It was only because of this reason that I joined your Gmat coaching center in Delhi (BALI NAGAR, RAJA GARDEN). But unfortunately except your content (which was also very BASIC), there was nothing much to gain here. The verbal tutor (SAPNA DUDEJA) initially showed a keen interest on bringing me on board but then the tutor gradually failed to even stand up as a dependable, cooperative, & a knowledgeable faculty.
I spend Rs. 26000 on one-to-one verbal tuition only--but I was only given 2 classes (one-to-one) while the rest I was suggested (rather pushed by the verbal tutor) to move into a group as it was convenient for her. All this was washed in mere 14 days. The verbal tutor had last comments in the following manner: "Your classes are over! You will have to pay more to get more no. of hours here."

I am not writing this because I want to make a point but rather because it is about a student's future which is on stake here. I will never want anybody else to suffer the way I suffered.
Moreover Princeton Review is a big and a dependable name; your services do not match the essence here, at all.
Sorry about that.

Thank you.

PRINCETON REVIEW'S REPLY

Thank you for contacting the Princeton Review.

We have assigned your inquiry to a representative who will be getting back to you shortly.

To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK12129070248935X. Please use this code in any further communication.

Respectfully,

The Princeton Review Team

[/color]Guys they never got back to me. Anyhow I wasn't expecting much from them after this sour experience. Yet an apology or some kind of consideration would have been great.

Tish.

(Do message me in case you have any further questions from me.)

Last edited by tish on 26 Dec 2012, 19:29, edited 1 time in total.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2293

Kudos [?]: 9016 [1] , given: 3676

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Princeton Review course review (BALI NAGAR, Raja Garden) [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2012, 10:54
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Hi. Thank you for sharing. You are also welcome to post your review here: http://gmatclub.com/reviews

Thanks!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Princeton Review course review (BALI NAGAR, Raja Garden) [#permalink] New post 11 Sep 2013, 02:17
I beg to differ on the above comment......I have studied at Princeton Review, Bali Nagar branch and scored 690 on my GMAT.

Even though I joined GMAT batch for the preparation, I was given 1 on 1 doubt sessions after the completion of course at the center. Trainers allotted to us were Sapna and Ashish and both of them never said no for any kind of doubt session or any extra help session. I believe its not a good idea to put the blame on faculty members because of your deficiencies. As far as the fees is concerned, you could have contacted the HO or the center head for the clarification.

I used the study material of Princeton Review and also did 10thOG as well as 13thOG which proved to be sufficient. Also the tests were helpful in gauging my performance from time to time.

I would recommend everyone to visit the center and meet the trainers personally and then decide rather than following any post online as they are generally biased.
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 323 [0], given: 191

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Princeton Review course review (BALI NAGAR, Raja Garden) [#permalink] New post 12 Sep 2013, 04:22
What were the terms and conditions when you joined the course. Were there any disclaimers etc.

The question is not can you rise up to iconic! The real question is will you ?

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Princeton Review course review (BALI NAGAR, Raja Garden) [#permalink] New post 24 Sep 2014, 01:38
Hi there,

The Princeton Review, Raja Garden Centre was a Franchisee Centre earlier, and after many complaints of irregularities from students, The Princeton Review decided to close down the centre. Now, they have started a company owned centre at Bali Nagar, Raja Garden, where highest practices of ethics and professionalism are being maintained, apart from the best training given to students ( a landmark of The Princeton Review). The new address of The Princeton Review at Raja Garden is: F - 100, First Floor, Above Indian Overseas Bank, Bali Nagar, Near Ramesh Nagar Metro Station ( Gate no 1), Raja Garden, New Delhi 110015. Tel Nos: 011-41547063, 43738801.
Re: Princeton Review course review (BALI NAGAR, Raja Garden)   [#permalink] 24 Sep 2014, 01:38