Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 02:56

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Princeton Review Practice GMAT Tests vs. Real GMAT Test

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Princeton Review Practice GMAT Tests vs. Real GMAT Test [#permalink] New post 19 Dec 2011, 02:25
Hey guys, how good of an indication is the Princeton GMAT test compare to the Real GMAT?
I pretty much took all the tests that are available out there and now i have to resort to Princeton review. Thank you in advance.

My score range around 640-660 at the moment based on GMATprep and MGMAT
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Forum Moderator
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Princeton Review Practice GMAT Tests vs. Real GMAT Test [#permalink] New post 19 Dec 2011, 02:50
I would suggest that you don't do princeton . First of all the questions don't seem very typical of the ones you see on MGMAT and GMAT Prep . Secondly , the scoring algorithm is also a bit weird . If you're done with MGMAT CAT tests and the GMAT Prep , you could try Kaplan/Veritas Prep .
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Princeton Review Practice GMAT Tests vs. Real GMAT Test [#permalink] New post 19 Dec 2011, 05:04
Yeah, i agree. I scored in the 81% tile in Math and 71 percentile in english and it gave me a stinking 600.
it's indeed a very strange test.
GMAT Forum Moderator
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Princeton Review Practice GMAT Tests vs. Real GMAT Test [#permalink] New post 20 Dec 2011, 00:25
I remember when I took A Princeton CAT I scored a 46 in math despite getting only 2 questions wrong ! I would recommend Kaplan TESTs , it's a bit harder than the actual GMAT but it's good to get used to hard stuff.
Re: Princeton Review Practice GMAT Tests vs. Real GMAT Test   [#permalink] 20 Dec 2011, 00:25