1. Do we need to remember all the college codes that we will be applying to at the start of the test.
No, they will have a search function to find your schools. Very easy...
2. During the breaks do they call us if our time is up or do we need to keep track of the time
There will be a clock on your test. They will not call you. You will raise your hand and click "Yes I want to take the break" and they will come get you.
3. Can we carry snacks to the testing room?
No, you can not bring anything into the testing room with you. No drink, no snacks, no watch, no pens, no pencils, no nothing. Only what they give you (Pen and note pad)
4. Are there any details that need to be filled before the start of the test?
No, nothing that you need to worry about.
5. what is the efficient way of using the scratch pads provided, Do we need to keep wiping it once we fill it with scribbles or do they keep replacing them as we feel the need
The scratchpad is big. Big enough that you shouldn't have to replace it in the middle of a section. My advice is get a new one after each section (After AWA and after Quant) so that you have a fresh one to use. If for some reason you need a fresh one in the middle of the test you will have to raise your hand. It will waste your time, so I recommend that you try to not use it all. It's big though, with about 6-7 pages front and back and legal size (8.5x14).
New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership
My GMAT and BSchool Tips: