Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 01:18 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 01:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Send PM
Current Student
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 515 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
You ask some excellent questions. I was suggesting Anderson, Tepper, and Johnson on their own merits based on my reading of your brief profile. This is not to say that your profile excludes you from ultra elite schools, it just makes sense to me to get a more complete understanding of what is available on the business school market before narrowing your focus to just a handful of schools. And, of course, there is a large element of chance with regard to admissions to highly selective schools which further supports the idea of having a portfolio of several schools even for highly qualified candidates.

I believe CMU is one of the very best universities in the US when comes to the development and management of technology and tech-related companies.

Anderson offers a strong e-ship program, a recognized brand name, and the convenience of being in California to maintain your network in the region.

Cornell is another strong program with a connection to a very well known university in the applied sciences.
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks for your suggestions, Hjort!

I am looking deeper into what these three programs offer. CMU has been one of the biggest brand-names for people from my background. And I have some friends who have studied from UCLA and Cornell. I think I should try to get some information from them too.

Thanks once again.
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hjort,

I have been hearing that MIT Sloan is an almost impossibility for Indian applicants from the technology field (I am from Telecom, working in the bay area). Is that correct? Will I be almost wasting my application effort if I apply to MIT?
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]