Thanks in advance for your evaluation, and the work that you do here.
GMAT: 700 (Q: 43, V: 42)
In other postings, I see that you recommend 80%+ for Quant and Verbal. Can my Quant score be mitigated by my engineering background and math-heavy courseload in college, or do you advise a retake?
- UG GPA: 3.2
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Master's Degree in Biomedical Engineering
both degrees obtained at The University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
3 years at a small medical device company
- Experience ranged from technical engineering work, project management, clinical site support, marketing material creation
1+ years at a mid-to-large pharmaceutical company
- A purely technical role as a process engineer
Would like to transition from engineering to marketing in the medical device industry. I am specifically interested in product management.
-Tutored 5th graders in math in 2009-2010
- Tutored high schoolers in biology in 2010-2011
- Freelance graphic design / branding work for several small websites and a restaurant
- Currently pitching an idea for a TV show
- Avid painter
- Learning Spanish with intent of fluency
Target Schools - Northwestern, Chicago, Michigan, Yale, UCLA, Duke
Stretch Schools - UPenn, MIT, Harvard