GMAT score : 700 (Q-49, V-38) Percentile -90 ( AWA 4.0 and IR score 8.0)
- Working as a Research Assistant -II/lab manager at Vanderbilt University school of medicine since Dec 2011
- Worked as a research specialist for 2 years part time at university of minnesota (uofm) (One research publication in an international journal)
- Worked as a TA for two semesters at uofm
- Worked full time for a year as Research Associate (Intellectual Property consulting) after bachelors.
- MS in Biosystems Engg from uofm
- BE in Biotechnology from Panjab University, Chandigarh.
I am really confused about what tier schools to apply for a full time MBA. I want to learn more about management basics for starting up a company having worked on product development for a company during my masters degree and now working on drug discovery having applications in cancer research.
Is top 15 in US a realistic target?