1) Female, 3 yrs in top Engine Manufacturing Company based in Midwest. In Financial Rotational Program, have been to Accounting, Plant Manufacturing Costing, high level reporting and analysis, and Engineering Finance a total of 4 functions with each half an year. Going to apply next Year for first round.
2) 680-710, going to target 750+ before first round next year
3) College info: IUB Kelley Bschool, 3.84, Finance 3.93, Accounting 3.79. In addition, another college degree slightly before this one in China, 3.3 in sociology major. Graduated from Kelley in 2011. Only Undergradute degree.
4) Co-Founder and Co-President, Chinese Business Association at Kelley School of Business. Now with 300+ members. Received "2011 IU Student Org honorable Mention" Award. Now I am sitting as Alum Committee Chair at this club.
Founder and President, Chidren's Mentor Network (post university club). A club targeting children living in poverty are in china. Raised funding to help them get back to schools, and set up one-on-one mentoring service for 30 children (selected). Volunteering to teach them classes during Christmas. Advocated this program through local TV Station and newspapers and secured a few corporations for funding.
Event Co-Leader, Women's Affinity Club (in my current company). Will be holding several mentoring events next year.
Will-be Vice President of whatever title soon. At my father's company (200+ employee medical appliance manufacturing corp). I am looking forward to seeking for business in North America for this company.
5) CPA all exams passed. CFA Level 1, might take level 2 next year
6) Top 10
7) Entreprenuership or VC
8）2nd place in women's basketable 3v3 game in 2008 in a Chinese University campus tournament
member in golf club
play a few other sports, not outstanding tho
You have a competitive profile (assuming you get that GMAT score) for the top 10.
You might be interested in the MBA timeline
, ourtimeline infographic
or the MBA Action Plan.
JUST PUBLISHED! MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog