Profile Eval - GMAT 680, Female - media degree/6yrs workex
I gave my GMAT last week and scored 680 (Q45, V38). I am an Indian female and looking at applying for the top 1 yr MBA programs across the globe for the class of 2014. With my profile and qualifications, what schools do you recommend? Also, specific tips on how I should position my application will be great!
Graduation in Mass media and communication from Delhi University, India (2003-2006). CGPA: 6.1/10
Executive Program for Young Professionals - Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (Long distance 1yr executive program) 2007-2008
Have been working with Google India since 2006. In my 6 yrs of Google, I've been promoted thrice and have handled multiple roles within the Sales Team.
Currently, I am managing an annual revenue of 10+ Mn USD from a portfolio of 8 accounts. In my last 6 yrs, I've worked on multiple roles and projects enlisted below:
-3 months international assignment with the North America Business
- Creating a network of SMB agencies in India
- Piloting a new revenue management/portfolio planning structure for the entire org'n
I've received good ratings throughout my work.
- Active member of the NGO club at Google
- Volunteered throughout college and work life at a personal level
- Active interest in Photography and film making
E-commerce, Social Entrepreneurship, New Media and Digital marketing