Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Hi folks at SBC, Please help me in evaluating my profile
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
Business technology analyst : Deloitte Consulting. (2011-till date) , India Implementing end to end technology solutions for Consumer products client. Led team of 4 to major upgrade of client, Mentored new hires. Acquired industry level certification in consumer products (not very uncommon here ) and Harvard -micro certification on finance essentials.
Non profit (Part time during undergrad)
Role : District convener : a Big Non profit organisation (2009-11) District convener-Marketing Ensured visibility of work done. raising funds in cash and kind. Connect with CSR groups..etc etc Led teams.. implemented PR strategies.
Role Convener- local activities Led teams to achieve the goal of organizations. Implemented new program.
2) Your GMAT. 710 (Q 49. V38)
3) College info: The name of the college, your GPA or grade average, your major, year of graduation. College : A top 20 engineering college in india GPA - 7.44/10 Major : Electronics and electrical communications Year of graduation 2011
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
College (including the part time at Non Profit above) Awarded Full Tuition Waiver for 1st and 2nd semester on Merit-Cum-Means basis. Elected to ‘Core Team - Placement Committee’ . placed 380 students in 95 companies Established College dance team of 10 students initiated workshops in 4 styles to train 120 students. Team leader for 7 national level dance competitions; Winner at 4 Led teams to spread awareness on sustainable use of energy and organised quizzes etc for a club in college
Post college: Ambassador – United Way : Led team of 10 to raise total of 180k INR. Impacted over 1000+ lives.(June 2011 – till date) Organized and led “Back to School” initiative at Deloitte to teach underprivileged kids on weekends. ( Oct 2011-Till date)
6) Target programs FT MBA at CMU, Cornell, Michigan, virginia
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13. Applied to R1 for entry in 2014 for above univ. Looking for safeties in R2.
8) Your post-MBA goal. Strategy and management consulting for consumer and industrial products sector
Concern : Want some safeties in US or Canada with this profile. Applying to ISB in R2. Did not get an invite from Ross.
Profile Eval request -
23 Oct 2013, 22:49
Check out this awesome article about Anderson on Poets Quants, http://poetsandquants.com/2015/01/02/uclas-anderson-school-morphs-into-a-friendly-tech-hub/ . Anderson is a great place! Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I...