Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 00:04

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile Eval Request: 690 GMAT, 2.8 GPA

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 0

Profile Eval Request: 690 GMAT, 2.8 GPA [#permalink] New post 20 May 2012, 21:45
deleted

Last edited by AgadorShummy on 14 Dec 2012, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
Expert Post
Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant
Affiliations: Veritas Prep
Followers: 36

Kudos [?]: 128 [0], given: 3

Re: Profile Eval Request: 690 GMAT, 2.8 GPA [#permalink] New post 21 May 2012, 11:15
Expert's post
The good news is, your UG experience is pretty far back in your history, so the GPA will not be as critical. Your 690 GMAT should also quell any concerns the adcoms would have with your ability to handle the academic rigor of b-school. I like that your career has been progressively responsible and within a defined theme. You need to sharpen up your short and long term vision for the application so that you appear focused and ready now to leverage your 6+ years of WE (by time of matriculation) to achieve a clearly defined career trajectory based on leveraging your past experience. If it's MGT consulting you want to do, then you should talk in your application about your passion for which area within consulting and why that appeals to you. Your target schools are well chosen and I think you should have a shot at them--these schools like passion and involvement, both of which I think your profile demonstrates. Concentrate on what makes you different or sets you apart from other applicants with similar (or even slightly better ) core qualifications.

Bryant Michaels
Veritas Prep | Veritas Prep Admissions Consultant

Find the expert who’s right for you. Meet our team!
Veritas Prep Reviews