Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
1) Work Experience: 6 yrs in NYC Current Employer: Top 10 European Corporate and Investment Bank. Global Credit Management - 3 years Loan Syndications and Trading - 2+ years (now an Associate)
2) GMAT. 700 GMAT 47math/39 verbal
3) College info: 3.4 GPA at a top 30 university in U.S.
4) Graduate School: Masters in Economics and Finance at the same school (BA/MA): 3.7 GPA
5) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service
College: Events Coordinator at International Club Board Member of South East Asian Club Investment Club - Analyst
Post college: Career Services Mentor for my undergraduate school (5 years) 3 years of mentoring high school students (3 hours a week)
Other: Grew up in Thailand (consider myself thai, although I’m ethnically Chinese). Fully recovered from Guillain-Barre Syndrome (Was out of work on disability for 4.5 months). Lower body was partially paralyzed.
6) Target programs. Columbia (J Term), Haas, Kellogg, Sloan, Stern, and Duke
7) Strong, personable work recommendations from supervisors
8) Post-MBA goal.
My father has a mid-sized, education-focused technology company in Bangkok, Thailand. The company recently suffered its first quarterly loss in 11 years. Post MBA I will go back to Thailand to help revive the family business.
Longterm - Expand business overseas and determine new strategic vision of business.
Profile Evalualation -Thai- 700 GMAT, 3.7 GPA MA, 3.4 GPA BA
02 Aug 2013, 11:38